Random Chit Chat

Some people need to be taken off the road for that kind of stuff!!! There are those that dont have a turn signal endorsment on there licence! Some people need to be busted for texting and driving at the same time. Here in Texas starting next month they will be getting pulled over for texting or talking while driving! Let the tickets fly!!!!

If the police refuse to even take a report for something as serious as attempted murder, why would they care about using the phone while driving?

Text messaging while driving has been illegal here for quite some time. It makes absolutely no difference. Police officers enforce the law in exactly two situations: speeding on the interstate, and running red lights that are equipped with cameras. If they cannot make a profit by enforcing it, they won't bother.

So I haven't been on last few days because my internet dropped out after midnight on Tuesday. Hopefully a technician from NBNCo should be coming tomorrow to fix it.

Oh boy, I thought mental backward traffic people only existed where I live. No wonder the police in USA go berserk at some of them on the videos I see on Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom