Random Chit Chat

The orange kit had been sick for a few days. It died today, bums me out because I wanted to adopt it as an indoor cat.

Ah man, I'm so sorry Celery...:(

It must be hard dealing with little ones passing. My heart goes out to you man.

Thanks mixx. I was really fond of that little one. I named her Marmalade. Now I'm going to adopt the black one, Charlie.

Charles if male, Charlene if female. ;)

Awesome names, And I wanted to thank you for taking pics of them for us here at CF.

I wish I would have never sold my digital camera. It was such a good camera but I ended up selling it to my nephew.And I tried buying it back from him but he pawned it...go figure. :rolleyes:

I have a older Nicon lcd model DX70 that will do 1080X720. Have two different lens for it bought new in 2005. Only thing wrong is battery. Nothing bad about it. I started using my phone camera and its video features. Maybe i should dig it out and see if i can wake it up... Maybe get rid f it??

Are you familar with the Electrum Wallet??? I lost my password and seed
(passphrase). I was told that I use bruteforce. My
password is NOT complex, its just that I saved it on a
flashdrive that was broken recently. I have seen a
few youtube videos on bruteforce but it appears too complex for me. If someone could give me step-by-step instruction of how this can be acheived
and in LAYMAN terms, that would be awesome! I also
am willing to make you a donation via bitcoin...I hope to hear from you very soon!!!

Why the heck does "debut" sounds like /day biu/ ?!?!

And hey, an engineer her confused "identical" with "typical". He thought the latter means the former until I told him :D

I have a older Nicon lcd model DX70 that will do 1080X720. Have two different lens for it bought new in 2005. Only thing wrong is battery. Nothing bad about it. I started using my phone camera and its video features. Maybe i should dig it out and see if i can wake it up... Maybe get rid f it??

That's like 4:3 aspect ratio! Not typical/practical for today.

I use my phones cam too for both images and videos. It's a Sammy Galaxy S5 that I had to get over my S3 just to use the company SIM they provided. But anyway, with the latest updates S5 now can shoot 4K @30 FPS videos. Cells have come a long way and the S5 is three year old now.

Why the heck does "debut" sounds like /day biu/ ?!?!

And hey, an engineer her confused "identical" with "typical". He thought the latter means the former until I told him :D

That's like 4:3 aspect ratio! Not typical/practical for today.

I use my phones cam too for both images and videos. It's a Sammy Galaxy S5 that I had to get over my S3 just to use the company SIM they provided. But anyway, with the latest updates S5 now can shoot 4K @30 FPS videos. Cells have come a long way and the S5 is three year old now.

Debut is French in origin, and that's why it sounds like that. One of the more entertaining aspects of English is it's tendency to absorb words form other languages, and one of the reasons why it is so complex-- we have words that sound the same but mean different things because they are borrowed from different languages, and we also have several different words that mean the same or nearly the same thing for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom