Random Chit Chat

I only have a dozen different emails for different stuff... my ISP email is as constant as the rest of them and handles correspondence relevant to my current domicile.

As I said, I am moving soon, so that email address will be deprecated in the not too distant future.

Where I live is also dry. Makes the heat kinda tolerable.

This country does have cold and green places, tho not as cold as subzero. In my school days where I lived occasionally had as low as ~4C.

Ah, I'm playing Dark Souls 3 on my 5 year old PC. Did I mention that? The game suffers from delayed input, bad hit detection and more than necessary combat slowness, but I have no other alternative to spend time.

An i5 3570K at stock, 16GB RAM (was 8GB 6 months ago but made no difference here) and a GTX 680 4GB OC. I'm playing 1080p max settings with 60fps most of the time but disabled anti-aliasing as it seems broken. I think I'm gonna enable it from the control panel. But really it still looks great on the 60" TV.

I did some upgrades but not that make difference in gaming, like increasing storage and RAM as above.

I'll believe it when I see it Dan. I replaced the belt on my Taurus, turned out it's the AC clutch that's slipping not the belt.

sigh, no AC.

On my car it is, lower right about 1/2" of space in between. Also had to buy an $18 belt tensioner wrench because of that space.

Very little.

Attachments

• S5031263.jpg
    S5031263.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
From the bottom?? Should be a removable panel. May also have a side panel right where you need to get at. They can be a pain. Glad i have a V-8 the a/c is right on top!!! Lucky me...

Back
Top Bottom