Random Chit Chat

Actually, that should be C you, SG. Here we use the metric system, if you catch my drift (since you're talking about weather) ;)

Note: sorry I used a reference of the F word there. I reported my post to be edited.

Hmm? I'm lucky I'm alive in our close to 50C here then. Proof (with an error margin of 0.5C):
19667795_1433628110059281_6791630795393430777_o.jpg

Hopefully I'm not gonna lose an arm or a leg, but not sure of my head, if you know what I mean.

Considering where you live (according to your location) you're probably more used to heat than me, but that is still a very hot temperature regardless. And yeah, the heat gives me a headache too.

Ugh. My home email account was compromised a couple days ago. Literally thousands of spam emails sent from my address before the provider locked it down.

I've got 4453 drafts to delete, 50 at a time.

Obviously, my new password is much stronger than it was. Also lucky (I guess) that I will be moving soon and likely getting a new provider/home email account.

Yeah after my PayPal got hacked I've changed my passwords for Facebook, Google etc especially since it was just all numbers and hadn't changed it for years.

I need to change the passwords on the main account, but I have to be at the house to do it. Then I will have to fix my wife's email, on several devices... I have three or four password managers for everything, and I still can't keep up.

That really sucks... You should try to rely on a dedicated mail service rather than ISP's email, I use mail.com and it's pretty reliable for me. Though I use a gmail account for activation stuff because it then keeps everything clean ^^

Back
Top Bottom