Random Chit Chat

This is crazy. Yesterday I cruised under 48.5C (119.3F). I turned the car's A/C blower to max! What the hell, weather? Are you gonna keep getting hotter until I spontaneously combust? :p

Wow SG, that is insane weather. And here I complain when it gets up to 94 F.

If I had it my way, I would spend a lot of time going swimming. :D

EDIT: This Thursday it's suppose to get up to 97 F

We're breaking 100F here and it's hard on the kits.

Two died and I hope my kit Charlie will survive so I can adopt it as a house cat.

Yeah, I'm even worried of going to the bathroom. The water comes out like boiling. Imagine I have to go all the way (you know) or take a bath :D

Ah, creatures actually die at 100F over there? Are temperature units there stronger than our units or something? Quick quiz to clarify my point: which is going faster, a 2017 Mercedes going 120mph or a 1950 Toyota Corolla going 120mph?

Temp here is 88f. Heat index is 96f! Huminidy is 60% they are calling for 96f and heat index of 109f! That can kill you without water and some form of shade.

Lots of mods that can be done to this car... gonna have to budget myself, though.

...and prioritize.

Ah, paint... my car is white. A color I may have previously mentioned that I do not like.

However, white is a good color for a vehicle that is going to be parked in the desert sun for nine hours, so there is that. I wouldn't mind taking some colored paint and going all Jackson Pollock on it, though.

You know what still messes with me is all the black or dark brown,blue or dark gray cars out in 100+degree temps!!! You can do so much with white! Different designs can work with it. My a/c works great but if it was a all white truck it would be even cooler. Black or dark makes the a/c work so hard!!! After sitting in the sun with windows shut, its over 150f in it. Now if light color it might be as much as 30 degrees cooler. I get in mine and its hot but the a/c cools it quickly. I could see dark up north. But here??

Back
Top Bottom