Random Chit Chat

Yea. I think they need to start making people take maneuverability in a semi truck. Because after driving a compact car for the in car, I see how easy that is, and then I get into a pickup and I'm driving in lanes that are at most a foot wider than the truck. And so people who own tiny cheap ass cars never actually know how much more difficult big vehicles can be to drive.

I remember my mom telling me about driving in the Philippines. Lanes don't exist and horns aren't used because you're pissed at the other driver, but to tell them you're getting in front of them, etc. She said it's pretty crazy.

Part of it has to do with how the roads are designed. Some intersections and ramps make you think what the hell they were smoking when they built them.

So, I've been fighting a Hotmail/Windows Live Mail (whatever...I still call it Hotmail..it is the same thing right?? :p) all day, and have been determined to figure it out on my own.

Anywho, I have accomplished my task :D

When I got my new TrendNET wireless-N router, hotmail and msn messenger (windows live..whatever!) started to fuss up all the time. Messenger wouldn't connect, and Hotmail would constantly come up with a page not found error. So anyways, after some digging (and I'm a complete network noob, btw), I changed my MTU setting in my router from 1500 to 1496 and WALA! It's working great now.

Back
Top Bottom