Random Chit Chat

Well, turned in my two-week notice yesterday. A month and a half shy of my ten-year anniversary with the company.

Not regretting the decision, though. This new job will keep me busy for a while, and I won't like the heat, but I think it will be a better thing for me.

are you kidding me!!!! Wisdom????? If i was so wise, how come i picked a job that did nothing but try to kill me about 100 different ways????:trash:
You gained the wisdom to know to tell others NOT to choose that job! Wisdom often comes from experience.

You and Celery sure sound tuff over the internet with your big, scarey trucks/cars. I know I'm intimidated.

Last edited:
Naw, my cars were plain street cars but they'll never figure what I did but maybe I'll slip in a cam just for the extra oomph. :D

Yep, wnats under the nood is a mistery!! A better cam...this and that... Dont forget, i fixed the truck up to tow our 5yh wheel trailer. When its not towing it is a beast to handle!! If i floor it from dead stop, it will grab rubber, same when it shifts from second to third as well. When it rains, its real hard to keep it from just spinning wheels. It just scares the hell out of people sometimes. Anyway, its still a bear to drive, but fun too!!

I know all about it. I worked with an engine builder down the street from my house. Got a nice shop in the back.

The code compliance always comes around trying to nail him as a business (in a residential) but he tells them it's racing club, get lost!

Back
Top Bottom