Random Chit Chat

I'd just pull the front cover cover off and check the rubber pads are in properly and that the contacts are clean.

I would, but I have pretty bad experience opening up PSPs, I always end up getting a strip screw. So I might wait till some part breaks, then try an open it. Just hope it's not the motherboard going haywire.

Really? When i pulled apart my psp multiple time i never stripped any screws! I Think the trick is though with the PSP is to have the PERFECT Sized screwdriver.

I did have the perfect size, #0 and #00, and one stripped because it was stuck on there. The other was that it was weaken with heat (heated up my screwdriver to heat up the screw to melt the plastic to make it come out easier), and stripped as I put in a new faceplate. That pretty much screwed up 2 of my previous PSP.
I know I can do it, but a feeling inside of me is telling me not to do it.

It's not really bothering me, it barely does it. I just dont want to get too into the game, and it just pops up, and I end up dying.
I don't know if I fixed it or not, some people said it was the UMD, they said take the UMD out, and put it back in.

Back
Top Bottom