Random Chit Chat

Wow. That's just weird... wish I had an extra to send to you, but I am down to only one, myself.

I work on switched power supplies and pulse-width-modulated supplies, but I am not an engineer. I know you can do constant-current using an op-amp if you don't need a lot of current...

To be honest, I doubt my application even needs current regulation at the source. It was designed to be used with a cheap 4A wall wart, after all. Advanced regulation is going to be handled downstream.

Last edited:
I don't want to spoil the forum just yet, but if you join irc at some point, I can expound upon my project. iPwn and I were discussing it last night.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Oh, you just quit. You need to type my username when you join, or else I won't notice.

It's after 9 this morning and I was getting antsy. The thrift store opened and I'm still here in front of my PC.

I told myself C'mon Billy one more time before they get em. C'mon lets go and I said dammit I'm going.

The tables was getting bare but lots of VCR tapes left but I found a few. One stood out and I eagerly grabbed it. :lol:

Turned out to be a good day as they were 30% off so I saved a few bucks.

Guess which I eagerly grabbed. :D

Get back to work this a.m. to find my beast of a computer (Phenom II, Crossfire GPU's, 20GB RAM, 2 1.5TB drives (built by investigator years back... we have no funding to fight crime, let alone upgrade...)) took a major dump over the weekend. The board isn't reading both drives and the installation on C: is pooched something fierce. startup repair, bcd, bootrec, nothing is getting this thing to boot and this is NOT how I wanted to start my work week. Posting from a loaner laptop that sits in my office :pcmad:

Last edited:
Dude, you buy DVD pr0n?

No dude. Don't need to, lots of pron online. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Get back to work this a.m. to find my beast of a computer (Phenom II, Crossfire GPU's, 20GB RAM, 2 1.5TB drives (built by investigator years back... we have no funding to fight crime, let alone upgrade...)) took a major dump over the weekend. The board isn't reading both drives and the installation on C: is pooched something fierce. startup repair, bcd, bootrec, nothing is getting this thing to boot and this is NOT how I wanted to start my work week. Posting from a loaner laptop that sits in my office :pcmad:

That's because it's an AMD. :hide:

No dude. Don't need to, lots of pron online. :rolleyes:

Looky! I found prawn online!
wholesale-shrimp-prawn-lobster-langouste.jpg

That's because it's an AMD. :hide:

Whoah hey... let's not start early with the big guns.

And.... as much as I'm erking not to agree... I can say that in all my years, I've had more trouble with AMD rigs than Intel. I'm a die hard AMD fan and they just keep letting me down and it's making me sad.

Back
Top Bottom