Random Chit Chat

You made the red herring statement with your expose on plastic forks and receipts as if it were relevant to avoiding soy products.

I made the statements to show the ignorance of your fork ploy.:lol:

I don't know why I even try. The problem with stupid people is that they can't see their own stupidity.

The argument was not that "Because there are plastic forks, don't worry about it" and again, this was a single line of an argument. So, the analogy that if only a single person smoked the doom and gloom is ... for lack of a better term, retarded.

The point is that almost every single product you purchase, online or not, is laced with hormonal chemicals. The fear of consuming soy due to exposure to harmful chemicals is ... for lack of a better term, retarded. Why? Because, again, everything you interact with on a daily basis exposes you in some ways to the same levels, and most often much higher levels, of worse chemicals.

So really, your argument about smoking would be better given by you as:
"Everyone does heroine I know, but whatever you do, DONT SMOKE CIGARETTES because they are bad for you."

That's the point. I realize there are more than three words in this post so you're already probably having a seizure.

I'll try to continue though;
The "Math" argument doesn't hold water either because math is a selfproving system. However, I'll still play along.

Ever seen those problems posted around social media, something to the effect of:
"Solve this equation: 1+2*6" and everybody gets different answers? Because not everyone even knows the order of operations (I see a comment incoming touting your advanced understanding of PEMDAS)

Similarly, not everyone can employ the power of reason......cricket cricket. Because when you attempt to reason over something, you have to consider things in context (that's all the other words in the argument and not just the two words you're capable of analyzing at a time). The context is so very important. It provides comprehension of printed (or otherwise) information. Without that comprehension in whole, you're effectively just degrading the conversation and looking quite silly in the process. For lack of a better term.... retarded.

Anywho... I can use Google translate too and find some stupid shit to make me look smarter, but I'm not trying to impress anyone, just feeing trolls, which I need to stop.

For anyone who is legitimately wondering about my position:
Study: Most Plastics Leach Hormone-Like Chemicals : NPR
The Scary New Evidence on BPA-Free Plastics – Mother Jones Magazine
Soft Plastic Water Bottles Contain Estrogenic Chemicals | Dr. Soram's Integrative Medicine
Plastic Paradise (Documentary film, studies are done in film showing endocrine disruptors due to plastic)

The list goes on........................................

Last edited:
Sorry for typing so much, take a break when you feel tired and start again where you left off.

Please excuse my dear aunt sally.

BTW, you really need to work on your vocabulary. It is, for lack of a better term, retarded.

So you still contend that because you are exposed to harm that is beyond your control, exercising control over those things within your power is a bad idea.

I say that's being foolish and I refuse to follow that horrible advice.
Good luck though.

Here are a few words you can add to your vocabulary.
dim dull dumbbell dumdum dummy imbecile pinhead simple slow stupid subnormal touched underachieving yo-yo backward birdbrained defective dim-witted dopey dumbo exceptional feeble-minded gorked half-witted held back lamebrained mentally defective moronic numbskull opaque retardo sappy simple-minded slow-witted weak

Use any to describe your arguments, they mostly all fit.

When you give a mathematical answer to a question, do you cite the textbook you used as a child to learn to do math?

That's a formal science. Formal sciences do not require observation. Natural sciences, especially everything that has anything to do with chemistry, require tons.

So if you expect us to take your word for it... I'm sorry.

I also find it hard to believe that you remember everything with such detail, but you can't remember where you read it.

I don't know why I even try. The problem with stupid people is that they can't see their own stupidity.

My mom always says, "there is only one thing worse than being an ignorant, and that is being an arrogant one".

Maybe my translation is garbage but you get the point.

I'm not saying it applies to anyone here.

Thanks, I got it fixed too in my post haha!

I get rid of that 10 char. limit by using spaces before the full stop and it works for me.

Something like: K (put spaces here) .

It's a flow I found in this ancient forum software haha.

Sorry for typing so much, take a break when you feel tired and start again where you left off.

Please excuse my dear aunt sally.

BTW, you really need to work on your vocabulary. It is, for lack of a better term, retarded.

So you still contend that because you are exposed to harm that is beyond your control, exercising control over those things within your power is a bad idea.

I say that's being foolish and I refuse to follow that horrible advice.
Good luck though.

Here are a few words you can add to your vocabulary.
dim dull dumbbell dumdum dummy imbecile pinhead simple slow stupid subnormal touched underachieving yo-yo backward birdbrained defective dim-witted dopey dumbo exceptional feeble-minded gorked half-witted held back lamebrained mentally defective moronic numbskull opaque retardo sappy simple-minded slow-witted weak

Use any to describe your arguments, they mostly all fit.

Jesus Christ. You are such a complete asshole. A liar too—Given your sudden defensiveness when I asked for pictures of your supposed rohloff-equipped Motobecanes, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that you completely made it up in an attempt to "one-up" me. You initially said they were eight-speed, after all. Go ahead. Prove me wrong. I'm waiting.

And with that, I'm out. If you respond with actual photographs of said bicycles, I will make one further post to issue an apology, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Thanks, I got it fixed too in my post haha!

I get rid of that 10 char. limit by using spaces before the full stop and it works for me.

Something like: K (put spaces here) .

It's a flow I found in this ancient forum software haha.
How manly. I'm too young and I still don't know the tricks to survive in this jungle.

Back
Top Bottom