Random Chit Chat

Like what? Tits?

Pumping extra estrogen into humans has been a goal since a LONG time ago. Every receipt you touch, that thermal paper is drenched in Bisphenol A. Oddly, it either acts as, or increases production of, estrogen. It's in the plastic forks you use, the receipts you handle, the wrapping on your food... just about everywhere.

So to say you shouldn't eat soy or meat substitutes because of a possibility of increased estrogen is like standing in a pool of water up to your neck and holding a hand in the air because you "don't want to get wet"

Who the hell uses plastic forks?! lol
And for the most part, paper receipts are a thing of the past as most shopping is done online and receipts are virtual.

It's not a quote from me, silly, it's scientific fact. Deal with it, or choose to ignore it and get gynecomastia and deal with that.
:eek:

To say you are exposed to something already is like saying because there is still at least one person smoking cigarettes, you might as well smoke 10 packs a day, because you are already being exposed to the hazzards is foolish. The best thing is to minimize your exposure to harmful chemicals and toxins and not just say you can't avoid carbon monoxide, so might as well sit in the closed garage with the engine running and have a nap.

Use some common sense. I guess it's not as common as it used to be.

Last edited:
Who the hell uses plastic forks?! lol
And for the most part, paper receipts are a thing of the past as most shopping in done online and receipts are virtual.

It's not a quote from me, silly, it's scientific fact. Deal with it, or choose to ignore it and get gynecomastia and deal with that.
:eek:

Good job! You effectively made two red herring arguments! Better than the one fallacy as is the status quo...

but you still failed to address anything, so ... status quo.

Good job! You effectively made two red herring arguments! Better than the one fallacy as is the status quo...

but you still failed to address anything, so ... status quo.

You made the red herring statement with your expose on plastic forks and receipts as if it were relevant to avoiding soy products.

I made the statements to show the ignorance of your fork ploy.:lol:

Status quo? lol
Here's some latin for you: Stultus es

Last edited:
I think we should read some more scientific books (I include myself of course), and then argue such complicated matters. We are gonna go nuts otherwise.

I think we should read some more scientific books (I include myself of course), and then argue such complicated matters. We are gonna go nuts otherwise.

You assume I have not read scientific books on the matter. That is not true.

Effectus sequitir causam

You assume I have not read scientific books on the matter. That is not true.

Effectus sequitir causam
Well you didn't quote any sources, so I imagined you didn't have any or your sources were not trustworthy enough to quote them. If you have a source that could settle this matter, why wouldn't you post it?

Some Latin gibberish.

I am going to be leaving the forum for a while—maybe indefinitely.

To the few people who seem to care: Goodbye. I will be placing contact info in my profile on the off chance that anyone wishes to reach me.

When you give a mathematical answer to a question, do you cite the textbook you used as a child to learn to do math?

I do not keep records of all the books I read so I can cite everything I have learned over the years. This is a forum, not an essay paper for a class.

As they said in the x-files 'the truth is out there'. You can easily search for "why is soy bad for you" and find dozens of doctors you can cite. :)

Ratio absentis, impulsum, quando praecepta

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I am going to be leaving the forum for a while—maybe indefinitely.

To the few people who seem to care: Goodbye. I will be placing contact info in my profile on the off chance that anyone wishes to reach me.

Good luck with whatever you chose to do, and have fun!

Sorry, moot point. It comes with being on top of the food chain.

Would you choose to eat plants if, in order to do so, you had to experience all the suffering of the plant which you are consuming? Plants are ripped from the ground, cut and severed from their lives, mutilated, and then burned for your nourishment.

Sort of works both ways. Plus I don't fall for the whole vegan spiel. I am a proud carnivore (well, omnivore).

John Barleycorn Must Die comes to mind...

Back
Top Bottom