Random Chit Chat

You're buying what they're selling.
You need to accept things you cannot change and change things you cannot accept.
Or just stop being silly about it and start living for real.
The more you overthink, the less gets done.
Be a doer.

That's the most reasonable thing he has said in the last 30 posts. You should listen to him. You won't make any difference bitching about consumerism when 90% of people live that way, and I'm sort of included.

:)

To be fair, I doubt very much that if any one of us here saw foothead in real life, we'd be greeted by a person standing in the town center, preaching the ills of consumerism. You asked for an opinion, you got a response. It sounds very much like foothead is doing, and not just bitching.

To add; every single one of us can change anything we'd like, the problem is that we all must row in the same direction. This is a problem we've already thought through.

http://www.computerforums.org/forum...e-vs-religion-black-vs-white-vs-z-228094.html

200? Is that even possible?

Yep. The speedometer reached to 160 and the radar from a friends police cruiser did the rest. 5 miles from start to when i stopped. And Crapped my pants!!:eek: I had three different radars on the car at different parts of a road under construction yet not open to public. I was with a volunteer fire dept. at the time. we were friends with the police at that time. They didn't think i could get it up that fast but bets were made and off we went. The engine had to use High test only and once in awhile i put some airplane fuel just to clean out the engine once in awhile. It was turbo, fuel injected, 4 banger. 6 speed transmission, 2 door fastback. Special suspension And insanely fast super car. It could run almost 9000rpm before red line!! If i remember it was something to go up to the Colby GT at that time. I only had the car about a year and i had a bad accident with it, but i wasn't hurt at all!! I came around a blind curve and there was someone in a car sitting in the middle of the road!!! No lights, no 4 ways, nothing. I hit the car and the one behind me spun out trying to keep from hitting me and played instead a "Baseball bat" move on my back side.:eek: So much for that hot rod. I had three different police cars clock me. They told me that if i had wings i would have gone airborne!! I never tried that again and i wouldn't have suggested it to anyone else to try it. I let some of the boys play with it and they came back as white as i was but i didn't clock them. It looked like a miniature Chevy Corvette!! two seat and FAST!!! I've never seen any other models but i know they made a limited amount of these cars. What i should have done was take it off the wheels and blocked it up and let it stay that way for about 40 years. It would be worth a lot of money for sure!! Anyway thats the whole story. WD65

Two of my father's cars are electronically governed at 155MPH. The reason for this is because, in order to meet German safety standards, they would have to use specialized, highly expensive tires.

I have no idea how fast it would be capable of going were the governor to be removed. I imagine that a biturbo V12 would be capable of a pretty incredible top speed.

Back
Top Bottom