Random Chit Chat

ok, In simple terms nothing. But should we let them in our country where they can turn our country into another Syria??

When do you plan to leave? This country, after all, originally belonged to the Native Americans. I'm sure they were none-too-pleased about being turned into "another Europe."

Last edited:
I'm a native American cause I was born here. American lives IS more important then Syrian lives because this IS America.

We don't need any foreigners taking over our country so love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a native American cause I was born here. American lives IS more important then Syrian lives because this IS America.

We don't need any foreigners taking over our country so love them.

WHAT THE LOVE

I'm sorry. I don't even know how else to respond to this statement. This may be the most psychopatchic thing I've heard in ages, and this is coming from someone who legitimately lacks empathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but that's your opinion.

It's an opinion that people's lives have a higher intrinsic value simply because of which country they happened to be born in?

I showed this post to my brother, and his perfect sarcastic response was, "Yes, how dare they choose not to be born American."

Arguing against taking in refugees because of perceived threats is one thing; however, claiming lives are inherently of lesser value because of their nationality is straight-up racism--and that's not a word I throw around lightly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom