Random Chit Chat

Thats true, But somehow he needs to pull the Republicans all together. they are fractured right now so nothing is getting done and then the Democrats interfering in the different things like that Russian crap. Thats just a smoke screen. They have over 10 right now that is slowing down anything he wants or needs to do. The saying is that you can't keep a good man down but i don't know if it will apply here..

Russian crap.

Please, in clear and detailed terms, explain what this so-called "Russian crap" consists of. Are you referring to Trump's alleged leaking of classified information to Russian officials, or the completely mysterious "Russian intervention" which was thrown around for months despite absolutely zero substance?

They have over 10 right now that is slowing down anything he wants or needs to do. The saying is that you can't keep a good man down but i don't know if it will apply here..
I have no idea what this means. Please rephrase.

Last edited:
Russian Intervention that the Dems say is what Trump did before the elections. Then they have all these different folks that were in his cabinet that they have been digging up dirt so they have to replace them with someone else. Add to that about all the courts stopping Trump everytime he wants to protect our country with border crossings by felons. Not to sure about that wall. I just don't think it will really do the job, Just my two cents there. I know other country's have walls at their borders, but don't hear anything about how effective they actually are. That could be one of the biggest wastes of money ever!! I think that ICE and Border Patrol needs reinforcements and i think that would be a better use of that money!

The supposed election tampering thing baffles me as well. I have yet to hear any specifics on how it was tampered with.

Please remember that, when the courts were stopping Trump from allowing refugees, it's because of a massive humanitarian crisis. In the name of preventing terror, we are rejecting actual victims of terrorism from seeking refuge. Please don't view them as simple freeloaders trying to enter our country for profit. Sure, the situation is far from ideal, but, as a nation of plenty, we really should be doing our duty to help out.

—Just my opinion on the matter

Do note that I no longer follow US politics. My personal political views fall so far outside America's narrow spectrum, it seems like a pointless endeavour to me. From my perspective, the Republicans and Democrats are not independent entities, but, rather, two factions of the same party—which, for lack of a better term, I have dubbed the Capitalist Party.

Last edited:
Whats really bad about that is who is terrorist and who is refugee?? The rest is just smoke screen.

Who is American citizen and who is terrorist?? The rest is smokescreen.

#deporteverybody

Seriously, though. Terrorists are going to terrorize regardless of their location. Why do American lives matter more than Syrian lives? No matter how you look at it, bringing refugees here reduces the number of victims. Please let go of your blind nationalism and see the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Yes, there is that. but still how do we protect our children and keep the terrorists out, but somehow know who is the refugees. The terrorists are not walking around with a sign on them saying Hi, I kill you!!!!

You seem to have missed my edit:

Seriously, though. Terrorists are going to terrorize regardless of their location. Why do American lives matter more than Syrian lives? No matter how you look at it, bringing refugees here reduces the number of victims. Please let go of your blind nationalism and see the bigger picture.

You are far more likely to be gunned down in the street by an American than by a Syrian. We take a certain level of risk for granted. However, take the plight of those in a war-torn nation into account, and it's readily clear, whether you're aware of it or not, that this is the mindset of an oppressor.

It isn't your fault: You were trained to think this way. However, we, as humans have the ability to form independent logical thoughts. Please, put yours to work and question whether you are really on this "good" side in this argument.

Last edited:
Who is American citizen and who is terrorist?? The rest is smokescreen.

#deporteverybody

Seriously, though. Terrorists are going to terrorize regardless of their location. Why do American lives matter more than Syrian lives?

Because Americans are in this country and the terrorists are coming into this country. We need to protect our children and young woman. The terrorists are nothing but thugs and walk around throwing out the Shari laws. Not in my country!!
I don't know about Deport everybody. That would hurt the Refugees. and maybe make for more civil un-rest. It is not really a simple thing. More complicated than most people think.:eek:

Because Americans are in this country and the terrorists are coming into this country. We need to protect our children and young woman. The terrorists are nothing but thugs and walk around throwing out the Shari laws. Not in my country!!

I have already answered most of this above, so I will leave you with one simple question: Why are American lives more important than Syrian lives? Please take some time before answering this.

Back
Top Bottom