Random Chit Chat

:lol: That's a good one but no I don't prefer to sleep under my bed.

I do. I am not a mechanic though. Perhaps I should become one.

Here's what my bed was for several years: Coffin Rack

I've slept on something similar before. When I was younger, I was allowed to spend the night on the USS Kidd several times. It was anything but comfortable, but, then again, I was a child being allowed to sleep on a WWII-era destroyer. It could have been a bed of nails, and I would have still found the experience completely awesome.

I do. I am not a mechanic though. Perhaps I should become one.

I've slept on something similar before. When I was younger, I was allowed to spend the night on the USS Kidd several times. It was anything but comfortable, but, then again, I was a child being allowed to sleep on a WWII-era destroyer. It could have been a bed of nails, and I would have still found the experience completely awesome.

LOL. Awesome it is. I often got tired of living and working on the carrier, but I could never deny the sheer amount of awesome being there was.

Why do iPhones not log data usage when tethered? This seems like a fantastic way to create accidental overage charges.

Complaints aside, I have acquired a secondhand iPhone 4 from my father. It will now be seeing use as a modem.

I don't understand how we, as a society, have so quickly reached a point where a device this capable is so utterly worthless, it can be purchased for $20. It's baffling. Just a few years ago, despite the utilization of Chinese sweatshops for manufacturing, this was a $700 phone. Why, due to the simple fact that a slightly superior device exists, is it suddenly perceived as completely inadequate? In 2011, it met everyone's needs without significant issue. Have those needs really changed so much in the course of six years?

Last edited:
The needs, no the technology, yes. Old technology is old technology no matter how recent.

We have the super duper technology right now you never dreamed existed but they played it out little by little to keep the money rolling in.

Back
Top Bottom