Random Chit Chat

Meh. 21 years in the Navy have fairly inured me to such threats. I did my time packing armor and heavy weapons in the desert, but I was never in the front lines. This job wouldn't likely put me there, either, but you know how those guys like to drive around with explosives...

$2/hour would not be enough for me to move to a job that was in a more dangerous place. That's only $4K a year, not enough payola to make much of a difference, especially after taxes.

Doubling of your salary might be tempting depending on how much you make to begin with.

I'm just glad that I'm able to make a darn good salary working at a job that's about as non-dangerous as it could possibly be. Biggest danger is getting a heart attack from sitting at a desk all day.

Last edited:
$2/hour would not be enough for me to move to a job that was in a more dangerous place. That's only $4K a year, not enough payola to make much of a difference, especially after taxes.

Doubling of your salary might be tempting depending on how much you make to begin with.

I'm just glad that I'm able to make a darn good salary working at a job that's about as non-dangerous as it could possibly be. Biggest danger is getting a heart attack from sitting at a desk all day.

True, My current job also has quarterly bonuses and I do a good 200 hours or more in overtime every year, which pays me handsomely, but leaves me little time to anything outside of work, like fixing my dilapidated house.

If I can double my current salary with similar or even fewer hours, then I can pay someone to patch up said house and I can sell it (which would go a long way toward getting rid of some of those leeches on my wallet-- kids who won't move out).

So, I bet he is well behaved and not pissing all over the house anymore. I bet he learned his lesson when you thru his butt outside. :)

How old is he btw?

Yeah, he's a good boy now and I'm glad to have him back. He'll be a year old on the 19th of this month.

Macbook_Acer.jpg

My new setup lol

Back
Top Bottom