Random Chit Chat

I don't think you can do anything with it and any attempt to do so probably will make it worse. Let it be.

I figured as much. I can tell it has poked a hole in the polarized filter.
So i have ordered a cheap filter for a phone. I'll cut out a small patch that will fit over the hole.
Maybe that will help a little. I'll post the result when it arrives from china.

Unless you can afford it, I suggest leaving it like that. Don't panels for these sell at local dealers or distributors? It' would be a great learning experience to replace one yourself.

Yeah, i could definitely learn something from it because I have never disassembled a monitor. But it would be a problem if a destroyed it.
Because of a purchase agreement our municipal (or local government) has, we can buy some pre selected products at a great discount.
No 24 inch monitor is on that list of products. So if i destroy it, i'll get a 20 inch. I prefer 27, so that's gonna be a problem.
My boss don't let my buy computers and monitors from other sources.

I'll try patching the hole. But if that doesn't help out much, i'll just leave it like it is

That's funny...:lol:

One thing I notice about cats is that they always seem to be in all kinds of weird positions, and they always seem to like to lay on top of warm things such as TV's and laptops...:rolleyes:

I'm back with the pain clinic I used to go to. They called me and said that they got a contract with my insurance so I'll be getting my injections and pain medicine.

About friggin time, I'm suffering and the injections are 3 weeks away.

:dance:

I figured as much. I can tell it has poked a hole in the polarized filter.
So i have ordered a cheap filter for a phone. I'll cut out a small patch that will fit over the hole.
Maybe that will help a little. I'll post the result when it arrives from china.

Could always peel the rest off and cut them to fit a pair of glasses... tada, nice privacy screen for you and you can watch youtube videos while everyone else thinks you're staring at a white screen! :angel:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Privacy-monitor-made-from-an-old-LCD-Monitor/?ALLSTEPS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom