Random Chit Chat

Fat is cool!

Fat people seem to be more spirited and friendly than skeletons... I mean thin people.

Why do women worry so much about fatness?I personally think a moderately fat woman is hotter than skelet... err, thin ones. More comfortable too, if you get the point :D

But of course attractiveness is not in the soul, and I ultimately prefer that. Looks are just for looks and eye interest first.

For a couple of years, I've been trying to lose a little excess weight... it was just uncomfortable.

Finding the the time and will to exercise more (and eat less), was just not happening, though.

Then I had my little procedure last month. Instantly lost some weight, obviously, but after that, I stopped drinking my diet sodas (didn't taste good) which, while maybe 'zero' calories still messes up your blood-sugar/insulin levels. So I've been drinking nothing but water, and trying to keep my stomach small by eating half of what I normally did.

I pretty much stopped snacking, too-- a gulp of ice-water usually fills my stomach enough for me to press on. Unlike my wife and daughters, I don't have to eat but once a day.

Anyway, end result-- I have averaged a loss of about a pound a day over the past two weeks.

I am finally well under 200lbs, but I'll need to keep this up for another month to get to my optimal weight...

No, I don't plan on losing thirty more pounds, but 20-25 would be nice. I will definitely have to start working out, though-- either hitting the treadmill, doing push-ups and sit-ups, or regularly riding my bike again.

I lost 55 pounds on a bet, took a year to do it. My folks said, "Dam you're a skinny bugger!"

Then the holidays rolled in and I said fudge it! I'm starving !!

People has a natural weight whether they're skinny or fat, it's your natural weight that you'll be comfortable with.

And that's the thing. For the longest time I was only slightly overweight (say ten to fifteen pounds over optimal) and I was fine with that. My body knew what my nominal weight was and more-or-less kept it there.

Then, for various reasons, I put on another ten pounds. And my body decided that it was the new norm... been fighting that ever since. If I add another 3-5 pounds, then it gets mighty uncomfortable: can't breathe well, just miserable.

So, if I can get back down to optimal, convince my body that that is the norm, then I can work toward losing the gut, maybe even build up a little muscle mass, and I will feel better about myself, et cetera.

Unfortunately, Dngrswife and one of my daughters is kind of fighting me on this... they don't want me "too skinny". I just want me comfortable in my own skin.

Originally I'm doing those pushups to grow more muscles (and it worked). Losing weight was a side effect I wanted to share.

Excessive to nature should be avoided as much as possible. If one's nature takes them to be fat or skinny, then that's good and respectable.

Oh, yesterday I ate a whole 900 gram grilled chicken (got it for $5.87 USD haha) plain and two 600ml bottles of water (for $0.53 USD both woohoo!). It still left me hungry, darn it. Looks like the pushups the previous day hit me seriously.

Okay now, enuf interrupting your armory talk, Celery :p

Is that you in the vid?

Oooh, I don't have pics... this means I didn't lose weight after all :p

Ah, I honestly wonder why people need a gym to lose weight. All I do is arms, legs and stomach pushups. Dunno what they are called so I'll just call them all pushups :D

No really, that's all I did, along with a modified Atkins diet, and I lost 5 kilos in a month. I even did those lazily, once in the morning and once at night for no more than half an hour each. I actually see most of those who go to the gym end up with no satisfactory results.

I want some Kit Kat :(

Alas, I'm trying to put weight ON ;)

Alas, I'm trying to put weight ON ;)

Easy! Put these on then:
BSTAW_MAIN.png

Can be "put on" on wrests wrests too :D

Back
Top Bottom