Random Chit Chat

I've been banned from a forum for a week and I have no idea why. Gotta wait til the end to find out and I'll probably tell them to shove it if it turned out to be something stupid.

A week ban, or any similar administrative action really, without a reason notification is already something stupid. I understand that you haven't received a reason notification for it; e.g. you broke rule X so you're getting X time ban for it?

Just in case, I'm talking about perma-ban for myself.

Celery, you're not gonna turn green and rip your shirt on us are you? :lol:

This is the only forum I belong to, I just don't have the time to be a member any where else. Besides this is my second home, and you guys are my brothers. :D

This is the only computer forum I'm a member of. I also have memberships in guns, guitars, cars and others.

The one I'm banned from is the guitar forum. I have no idea what I did to get this. Someone probably got butthurt. :whistling:

Oh yeah, I love you too. :D

Last edited:
Well being a former Moderator here, we give out warnings 1st then after the 3rd warning a perm. ban....but things might have changed since I was a Mod.

Didn't they give you a warning first before they banned you, or is someone just ban happy?

EDIT: Thanx for the love :dance:

Back
Top Bottom