Random Chit Chat

Went to the range today. Need a new recoil spring, sigh

That 9x25 round is brutal and my recoil spring is too weak for it.

Went to the range today. Need a new recoil spring, sigh

That 9x25 round is brutal and my recoil spring is too weak for it.

Suck.

Wish I had the disposable cash... instead I get to spend my tax return on tearing out and rebuilding a bathroom.

Disposable cash hah! I sell something to get something.

I have a closet full of musical stuff I'm selling piece by piece. :cool:

Ah, good times. :D

ETA: hey Dngrsone, did you just edited your post? My response was to this post you made:

I woke groggy, disoriented... mouth dry... where are my clothes? Watch, wedding ring missing... strange bed, weird room. There's a bad aftertaste in my mouth, butt's hurting, and a creepy-looking guy smiling, staring down at me. I have vague memories of last night passing through my head-- large container of terrible-tasting clear liquid, lots of time spent in the toilet...

My head flops around and I see my wife standing in a doorway, a bag containing all of my clothes and stuff clutched in her hand. She looks less than pleased. A too-cheerful voice tells me I am free to go home...

[spoiler]... and that, my friends, is what it's like to get a colonoscopy.[/spoiler]

Last edited:
I replaced the ventilation (exhaust?!?) fan in our bathroom.

Haha!

For some reason the hatch does not close when the fan turns off if it opens at full. I oiled the hinges/joins, but all that did was making the problem happen much more less often than before at best. Hmm, I guess I'll tighten the springs and see. Or maybe put something to block it from opening at full? We'll see about that.

Ah, good times. :D

ETA: hey Dngrsone, did you just edited your post? My response was to this post you made:

Yeah, it was meant for a different forum. No offense, but I don't really know you guys well enough yet to get that personal.

It was a fast (pun intended) way to lose eight pounds, though.

I'm considering cutting my ties with another forum I'm a faithful honored active member in. I just deleted my avatar, media and all possible personal information. It's a trend in that forum to announce such events. When the time comes and the decision is final, I'll tell the management to permanently ban my account so I can never come back again.

It's a hard decision, but we have our limits in accepting nonsense from other, including members and staff.

Back
Top Bottom