Random Chit Chat

Why should he not get back with her thelis?

I missed the whole situation but to be honest 90% of break ups that get back together fail. I don't have any place to prove that statistic but honestly think about all of your relationships and do the math. If you have broken up with a chick and then started dating her again did it last?

If I am wrong here please someone post an example of me being wrong. I have been in Tons of relationships and when you break up there is a reason. People can change but not overnight and if your not working out now its not going to be any different tomorrow just because you had some make up sex and said sorry. It just doesn't work that way.

I would like to note this epic moment. I have changed my obnoxious, nauseating spinning intel logo av to a less obnoxious Night at the Roxbury Av.

Yay me.
Yay for simplicity.
Yay for Photoshop.
....Oh, and yay if you've seen the movie. If not, you should hit yourself....then go watch it!

I would like to note this epic moment. I have changed my obnoxious, nauseating spinning intel logo av to a less obnoxious Night at the Roxbury Av.

Yay me.
Yay for simplicity.
Yay for Photoshop.
....Oh, and yay if you've seen the movie. If not, you should hit yourself....then go watch it!

This is epic! That old one gave me headaches.

This is epic! That old one gave me headaches.

Someone really should have complained sooner and I would've changed it. Plus, I just needed something a bit more quirky. Plus, though I have an intel build, I've been pushing AMD right now with the economy how it is. So I had to scrap it. :D

Someone really should have complained sooner and I would've changed it. Plus, I just needed something a bit more quirky. Plus, though I have an intel build, I've been pushing AMD right now with the economy how it is. So I had to scrap it. :D

That's quirky enough alright. :D And are thinking of going AMD?

That's quirky enough alright. :D And are thinking of going AMD?

I'm assuming you meant "are 'you' thinking"....

As to that...if AMD is still top dog when I need a new build, absolutely. I can't say I regret my intel build AT ALL..because I don't think I would've liked AMDs dual cores. But now that the Phenom was a success, I'm considering it for anyone I build for unless they specifically ask to burn a hole in their wallet and go the intel route. Intel really needs to get on the bandwagon in this economy. It sounds like I'm complaining, but from a business standpoint...c'mon, intel! Get with it! Yes performance may be better in some cases, but you pay dearly for it!!

I'm assuming you meant "are 'you' thinking"....

As to that...if AMD is still top dog when I need a new build, absolutely. I can't say I regret my intel build AT ALL..because I don't think I would've liked AMDs dual cores. But now that the Phenom was a success, I'm considering it for anyone I build for unless they specifically ask to burn a hole in their wallet and go the intel route. Intel really needs to get on the bandwagon in this economy. It sounds like I'm complaining, but from a business standpoint...c'mon, intel! Get with it! Yes performance may be better in some cases, but you pay dearly for it!!

Yeah, that's what I meant. Lol. :D

And I'm sure you don't regret it. Intel USED to be top dog when it came to price/performance but with the Phenom II's out and their super cheap triple-cores rivaling to Intel Core 2 Duo's, AMD is the way to go right now.

So I Get to work this morning and my laptop decided to play up for the whole morning (Freezes,BSOD's) so i decide to use one of the other computers that no-one was using,and that one decides to act up.

In the end because:

A)Im Head Of I.T
B) We're a new office and dont have all the computers sorted
C)I'm really behind with work at the moment

Im Gonne have to bring my computer into work tommorow,in the meantime im just going to reinstall windows on my laptop and on friday (When i have hopefully caught up) I'll start troubleshooting the other computer.

Having 2 roles at work is a PITA.

Back
Top Bottom