Random Chit Chat

Got my Christmas early this year. Of course, I am the one that picked it out and ordered it so...

ZTE Axon 7 (Quartz Gray)
Spigen case
Armor case
Extra USB-C cables

I'm loving it so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0390[1].jpg
    IMG_0390[1].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0391[1].jpg
    IMG_0391[1].jpg
    77 KB · Views: 4
Nice Trotter...

Well, I finally got around to seeing that movie "Independence day 2" and man was I dissapointed in that movie. I feel like the whole movie was rushed , and the story plot sucked. The humor was blah, and the CGI wasn't all that good.

My brother and I was talking about going to see the movie "Arrival" , just hope that movie doesn't bomb like the other one.

My car's alternator died on me. The bearings broke loos inside and screwed it. If it did and got changed immediately, I could have saved the alternator, but when I noticed the bearings were fooling around inside I was already too late. Total costs were ~$175 USD including labor and parts. The part is a 115amp used original MB alternator with new bearings as a precaution and to check the insert as while replacing it.

Your car could be a newer model. Mine is a 1992. Even if it is MB, it is old.

Oh, I also fixed the windows. Driver's window needed a motor and the rear left needed both motor and gears (that frame like thingy that holds the window having the motor moving it). They come built in anyway, unlike the front ones. Total cost for all those with the alternator is ~$307 USD including labor. All parts are used but in great condition. Dealer does not bring those anymore and I think licensed third party manufacturers stopped it too. Gotta be more careful with this car.

Back
Top Bottom