Random Chit Chat

"[insert name here] will be an unmitigated disaster for the US ..."

I've heard this many times before.

I not a fan of either candidate, and to be honest, a part fo me wants/expects him to fail utterly, bringing the current government to its knees and giving us a chance to put some new peoples/perspectives in charge.

That outcome is about as likely as Trump dying sometime between now and inauguration, allowing Obama to stay in until he can get another election done.

I'm just glad its all over.

I saw someone saying that people were leaving the US now that Trump was elected, it made me wonder just what people would do that and why didn't they leave sooner? :)

I also saw someone report that the search for 'how to impeach a President' increased dramatically but they didn't mention that happens every election and especially in a close election as about half the people are upset no matter which one wins.

#draintheswamp

The Dems are the worst, they tried so hard to rig the voting machines in Hilary's favor and still lost.....:lol:

Not to mention all those dead people that voted. :rolleyes:

Well today I finally joined some of you guy's and upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10....so far I like it.

It's going to take some time getting used to. Also I think i'm going to install the classic shell, and make it have the Windows 7 start menu.

That's like a friend one mine. He was very against it, mainly because of all the spying and privacy concerns as well as forced updates but just recently he upgraded to Windows 10 and he likes it. Once you turn off all the privacy and other telemetry it's a great OS.

That's it. Go to settings and walk through it and you're in good shape.

Don't forget to say you're on metered connection.

I'm planning on using bandwidth controllers like Net Limiter to find the extension(s) that downloads the updates and block traffic on it. Haven't got the chance since I want to do that only on my laptop which I rarely use.

Back
Top Bottom