Random Chit Chat

I'm afraid you're right Celery, a lot of people are going to leave the Country depending on who gets elected.

After today....We'll find out.

I read an article a few months back where this reporter actually looked up to see how easy it is to immigrate, and found that it isn't. At all.

As in, the reporter said that Canada has tougher immigration laws than the US, and they don't want us.

Frankly, I don't blame 'em I don't want all those whining sore-losers here, either.

Unfortunately SG, it didn't end well, it ended with the worst possible conclusion. The US is totally hosed now. Not sure how long it will take to recover after Trump screws everything up because he is completely and totally unqualified and unprepared to be president.

It's gonna be a rough 4 years.

Yeah, I just heard the news on Facebook. Sorry to hear.

But now that it's been decided, I guess there is nothing else to do but have faith or hope for things to go well and adapt with it. Who knows... just who knows...

I don't particularly love Clinton, but at least she has qualifications for the job which Trump possesses none of.

Trump will be an unmitigated disaster for the US since he is completely unqualified and totally clueless. He is especially lacking in diplomacy and foreign affairs. Not to mention his alleged ties to Russia.

The uneducated masses have spoken.

Clinton is a crook. She'd be in the pockets of the rich. trump is independently rich meaning he can't be bought.

You're right Celery....she wanted to start a war with Russia.

I'm glad with the results of the election.

Back
Top Bottom