Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-11-2016, 05:30 AM   #20251
Fully Optimized
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Tannerite should be more of a problem and needed to be controlled because of idiots.

I yam what I yam
Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #20252
Golden Master
Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Originally Posted by Celery View Post
Finally the cooler weather are rolling in. That was one hot summer here in Texas. I'm gonna enjoy my range sessions now.
Talk about weather, I came home Monday from my 2 and a half week holiday in Phuket, Bali and Darwin. Didn't pick a good time to holiday in Phuket as it's there wet season so had a bit of heavy rain for half of the time we were there but it was nice and warm there and Bali too. Then I spent a week in Darwin where my Dad, Step-Mum and cousins live and it's always hot there but different to the summer heat I'd get back home in Hobart as it's humid so wasn't unbearable like I imagined it to be but I liked it there and nearly changed my flights to stay another week but didn't.

Once I got on the plane to Melbourne for a stop over, I stepped off the plane and it was so cold as the bottom half of the country has been getting wild weather while I was away. Then once I got back to Hobart and got out of the airport to be picked up, it started raining and a bit of hail so I nearly got soaked.

See all my PC spec's here https://bit.ly/1lWAJhz
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote