Random Chit Chat

Finally the cooler weather are rolling in. That was one hot summer here in Texas. I'm gonna enjoy my range sessions now.

Talk about weather, I came home Monday from my 2 and a half week holiday in Phuket, Bali and Darwin. Didn't pick a good time to holiday in Phuket as it's there wet season so had a bit of heavy rain for half of the time we were there but it was nice and warm there and Bali too. Then I spent a week in Darwin where my Dad, Step-Mum and cousins live and it's always hot there but different to the summer heat I'd get back home in Hobart as it's humid so wasn't unbearable like I imagined it to be but I liked it there and nearly changed my flights to stay another week but didn't.

Once I got on the plane to Melbourne for a stop over, I stepped off the plane and it was so cold as the bottom half of the country has been getting wild weather while I was away. Then once I got back to Hobart and got out of the airport to be picked up, it started raining and a bit of hail so I nearly got soaked.

Where's that joke thread?

Anyway here: :lol:

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well

What's the matter ? he asks

I have a case of anal glaucoma she says in a weak voice ..

What the heck is anal glaucoma ?

I can't see my ass coming to work today .

Whadda you mean you can't find the joke thread?

And you been here how long?

Just kidding Celery....It's all good in the hood. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom