Random Chit Chat

I remember long ago we used to play a game of chicken throwing knives between our feet. Where the knife landed in the ground you move your foot next to it thus narrowing the gap.

I quit playing it soon after I had a thought that someone can throw the knife into your foot on purpose and nothing you can do about it.

I remember long ago we used to play a game of chicken throwing knives between our feet. Where the knife landed in the ground you move your foot next to it thus narrowing the gap.

I quit playing it soon after I had a thought that someone can throw the knife into your foot on purpose and nothing you can do about it.

I nearly lost a toe when someone did that with a pitchfork. As it is, I have a very deformed big toe. For the record, we weren't playing chicken, He just didn't like me and thought that throwing the fork at my feet would make me go away.

I went away for two months; a whole 30 days of it in hospital. He went away permanently-- he was transferred to another school.

Well, more ammo came in for stock today. Yep, I'm stocking up on 10mm because this is an election year and drawing to a close. I'm getting it from Underwood Ammo, the good stuff.

I'm also stocking up 5.56mm ammo for my MP15 but from Academy here.

Who knows who gets elected and spell problems for gun owners.

finally got my boss to agree to buy 20x SDD's for our booking laptops.
We upgraded all teachers laptops with SSD's 8 month ago, just needed 20 more for the students booking laptops.
(We have more than 20, but the rest are chromebooks and some old junk from 2009 that i installed Chromium OS on)

Kingston uv400 128gig.
They are the cheapest Kingston offers, and it shows on the build quality.
I have never held a less solid feeling Solid state drive before. :lol:
Even the packaging felt cheap. And they don't even include a spacer for laptops.
However for the price it perform pretty good and that's all i care about for these laptops given our budget.

1pdpnb.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Biker, now that they upgraded all their hhd's, what do you suppose they are going to do with all the old hhd's?

Maybe keep them as back-up drives....That's what I would do. :)

When I upgraded my comps with SSD's, I put the HDD's secondary right next to it for data, expect the laptop that has no space so I put it in an external USB3 case that came with one of the SSD's as an OS migration kit. I did the same at work when I requested the upgrade. Archived Outlook files keep getting bigger as I manage three top important email ID's. And tender/bidding documents are big too that it's not economical to put them on SSD's. The SSD at work is basically for the OS and primary software and their concurrent non archive files.

I also finally received some of my pending salaries. Four more month's salaries to go, but this is better than nothing. Those cheapskates!

One more thing; I got some dudorant spray (or whatever the spelling is) that says 200 ml + 25 ml = 225 ml. They think I'm stupid? Of course 200 + 25 = 300.

Back
Top Bottom