Random Chit Chat

Got you beat there strollin. I turned 63 last October.

Happy Belated Birthday BikerEcho and Crazyman143. Ya'll just getting started in life. Enjoy it while you can.

Happy birthday. I just turned 25 as well. I'm starting to feel... not as young anymore.

I found that you start feeling older around 25, then around 50 you realize how young you really are as you are able to do things you couldn't when you were younger. (I fenced my acreage on the mountain last summer and I couldn't have done that at 25. :) )

Again, Thank you to all of you wonderful people who wished me a happy birthday.
It's nice to be a part of this forum. I feel like a actually get to know some of you guys.
And happy birthday to you too crazyman.

Anyway.
I finally upgraded my keyboard. Some of you might remember that i was requesting opinions about a mechanical keyboard upgrade. I chose the "Func kb 460"
It's one of the cheaper models, but it has cherry MX switches (non of that kailh garbage).

I still don't understand what all the fuss is about.
I have now owned 4 different mechanical keyboards, and this cheap one is now my favorite... and i still have to get use to it.
It doesn't fit my fanzy 100% (the key caps feels harder compared to the Logitech membrane once).. however it looks great, it has a no nonsense design, and i actually like it more than the K70 i owned some month ago.
Can't quite put my fingers on why... Maybe it has something to do with the price to satisfaction ratio and the fact that the func 460 has way better lighting and cost half as much...... i don't know.

I am gonna force myself to get use to this keyboard. I guess i am just too use to Logitech's keyboards. It's a curse i tell you :D.

I have already added some O-rings to my keyboard. It helps... but I have actually ordered a set more, simple to add more cushion (if that's the right word) to the keys. I am use to bottom the keys out.
I have learned that buying a simple keyboard isn't that simple after all.... :/

Here is what my current setup looks like:

Last edited:
Just ordered the Gigabyte 980ti xtreme.
Because why not :D

I was originally gonna wait for pascal, but i got tired of waiting, tired of SLI, and i just got some tax money back.

Back
Top Bottom