Random Chit Chat

Too close for comfort. Poor Barker (my cat) and my nephew said that the big one was in my back yard as He looked out the window and saw him. Now I worry that he'll get my little guy Fisher.

I think they were the same dogs that came around yesterday going after my cats. I haven't found out yet if Sweepea is ok as I haven't seen her since.

Notice they're wearing collars?

Got my MP15 on standby loaded with varmint rounds and my 9mm on me.

I'll get those POS dogs. :mad:

Our cat, Patches, doesn't run from dogs. She has actually chased as large a group as 3 dogs off our property. Any dog that tries to face her ends up running away yelping, with it's tail between it's legs after she sinks her claws into it's nose.

Instead of wanting to shoot the dogs, I would want to find the owner of the dog and demand that they keep the dog from running loose. The dogs are doing what they do and it's their irresponsible owners that are the real problem.

Last edited:
More knives for my collection. Yep, gone crazy again but this time it's a wholesaler where they're lot cheaper but has a minimum amount for orders. This one was at $50 and I spent $61 there. :dance:

These are what I wanted:

And these to meet the minimum and then some.

Would you believe myself and a couple I know, are buying a hotel. It's up in Mississippi. Small place only 52 rooms. Appears to be in fairly decent shape. Price is right and owner financed.
Wish me and my friends luck.

Back
Top Bottom