Random Chit Chat

She's a great dog, We've had for 2 years on 9th of this month. Wouldn't hurt a fly and a great guard dog. Loves the water and only 11 years old but still full of energy.

I'm sure she is. I hope her case is not serious.

Pets don't live as much as we do and it is a great responsibility taking care of them. I don't wanna see my pet face problems which could hurt me along with it so I never keep pets.

If its something that is costly we might just have her put down as mean it sounds put her out of her misery and free of her pain.

We went to the vet today and its arthritis like we suspected but the veterinarian said its serve arthritis in her legs, hips and spine. Lost a lot of muscle in her back legs. Had an injection today to help reduce the pain and help her muscles to get a bit of strength back in them which she will go back and have one each week for four weeks and anti-inflammatory tablets to help reduce the pain which she'll start tomorrow and they gave us enough for a month so we'll see how that goes.

Once we got her home we started to see some relief and see relax a bit more and not shaking when she was trying to get up and stand. When I was getting her out of the car the poor girl needed help getting in and out. When she got out of the car she nearly fell onto the ground.

It couldn't have come at a worse time.

Last edited:
This is no way more merciful than putting an animal to sleep where they die peacefully.

I dunno man. Not sure what would it say if it was able to talk. It just seems confusing to me that we humans do what we think right without knowing what the concerned has to say about it.

Dunno really. I'm just puzzled.

Bing should use BMail. Also I've been collecting for bing rewards for doing search getting a few 5 dollar amazon gifts cards. I don't really use bing other then that

Back
Top Bottom