Random Chit Chat

Yep. It's curved on the flat side.
Here is a good picture that shows it
888488-spain-bullfighters-return.jpg

You got a kick ass mom. I like seeing bullfighting aswell. I'll vote for a ban, but i'll still watch it while it's legal. Is that weird?

Yeah, that's it. It was banned from TV wasn't it? It was so long ago that my mom watched it all the time.

If they would take the bull directly to a slaughter house and have it dressed, it would be no worse than hitting a cow in the head with a hammer at a slaughter house.
The meat could be used to feed the homeless and low income. Or make pet food out of it even.
At least the ego of the bull fighter would be satisfied and the bull's execution would not be in vain.

That one eyed bull fighter is a prime example of raw ego. I'd be damned if I would step in to a bull fight with no depth perception. I'd sit up in the stands with a sniper rifle putting a 50cal down range.

Not a happy camper...

attachment.php

Keep in mind that today is the 16th. I've already contacted the retailer. Let's see what they do.

I had a dream, laughed in it and woke up laughing. Maybe that's why I'm having a good day so far.

Better than crying, I guess, which happened in a couple previous dreams.

I'll say a slow death by multiple swords (they use more then just 1, because the leave the sword in the bull after a stab) is way more painful than a knockout by a hammer and executed while the bull is unconscious. So can't say it's the same.
But then again nature are equal brutal anyway.

I am a little on the fence about bullfighting. On one side i can see why it isn't a big deal if the bull gets eating after the show, but on the other side we humans should know better than to be so barbaric.

I had a dream, laughed in it and woke up laughing. Maybe that's why I'm having a good day so far.

Better than crying, I guess, which happened in a couple previous dreams.

That is so funny because that has happened to me too before. I awoke from my dream and I was still laughing, that was the only time thats ever happened to me.

Also, the strangest thing that happened to me in a dream was that I was washing my hands in the bathroom sink, and I looked up into the mirror and saw someone else staring back at me.

Three different times that has happened, and ever time I ask people if that has ever happened to them, they tell me no.

Back
Top Bottom