Random Chit Chat

Tomato is a fruit, and all I care about is having a cucumber and tomato salad and be as happy as a pig in mud...:lol:

Mmm salad

Tomato is a fruit, and all I care about is having a cucumber and tomato salad and be as happy as a pig in mud...:lol:

Interesting.

omKrBHk.png

And now my knife collection.

This one here has a D2 steel and a G10 handle for $15. Darn cheap to get these material but it's real.

These two are 13" long (6" blade and 7" handle). They're both spring assisted open knives. I guess they're only good for self defense as they have a very sharp point. Two different brands but looks like made by a same company, just different trims.

A couple of stilettos with 4" blades and wooden handles.

These three will make good EDC as they are heavy duty and solid. Also spring assisted open.

And finally my favorite carry. It's a switchblade but where's the switch ??

Also it can be opened as normal open.

Got to add some thinly sliced Vidalia onions. A little vinaigrette and that's a simple salad.

That sounds really good throwing those in there. I'm really not an onion type of guy, but if its a salad we're talking about....I'm all for it.

I got my bullfighting sword yesterday. I am liking it.

You see it got a curve to it. I didn't know that when i ordered it. But that's just how some of them are. Some are curved because it will dig down in a curve into the bull when it charges the bullfighter.

You might also have noticed that the handle is very small. The reason is you are holding it differently from a traditional sword. You are holding it like this:

In all, a good edition to my (currently small) collection.
Note, i don't approve of bullfighting. But i can still appreciate how it's designed.

Last edited:
You mean it's curved on the flat side? That's different.

My mom loved to watch bullfights on TV.

Back
Top Bottom