Random Chit Chat

haha. No doubt about that.

So to not make it cruel on innocent people, Let's just strap a bomb to them like suicide boomers and drop them from plains onto terrorist camps. Getting rid of some terrorists and the Kardashians at the same time. What a beautiful thought :)

They can attach a parachute to her instead of those :p
There are different ways to use weapons. You know what they say: "Killing Me Softly" :D
They can however do it with the rest of the Kardashians if they want. They would get in the way!

Or one could just look at the keyboard and mouse themselves instead of overthinking about either connection technology :p

Both work just fine and both are available.
I guess you completely missed my point Smart Guy. Of course both work and are available but why not choose the one that has FAR more versatility and capability over the one that has very narrow capability?

Not all computers have Bluetooth functionality depending on how old it is but then again you could buy a dongle/receiver.
How many computers have you come across that have built-in wireless functionality?

Either way I am happy with my purchase..
No one can argue that point, it's your money and your computer so buy what you like.

Last edited:
Wow i heard somewhere on the internet that Miley Cyrus is gay...

Does anyone know it that's true. That's all we need is another gay celebrity. :rolleyes:

Yes, Bluetooth is wireless but you can buy keyboards and mice that are referred to as wireless but are not Bluetooth. Don't know why they don't have a better name for that technology other than wireless.

Wireless probably sounds / read better than cable / cord less. They're infra red I think, except for the blutooth ones.

Back
Top Bottom