Random Chit Chat

Bluetooth has a typical range of 10M. Who would need to sit more than 10M away from their computer. I looked at a few wireless keyboards that claimed "long range" and the range was stated as 10M.

I believe the real reason why is because BT costs more but since it is more capable, it's worth it. Obviously not everyone thinks so.

Last edited:
I hate it when the guys talk about ammo shortages when the Oregon incident happened like any other mass murders. People go in a panic and snap up guns and ammo. I have plenty of ammo for my MP15 but not much for my 9mm and 40sw pistols. I'm out of target ammo but low in SD stock so I went to Academy today to stock up some hollow points.

Their shelves are stuffed full of ammo and I thought WTH? Where's the panic?

Anyway I grabbed two boxes each of 9mm and 40sw WWB (Winchester White Box) Personal Protection JHPs. Good stuff for the price. :)

Attachments

• S5030494.jpg
    S5030494.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
I don't understand why people go for wireless mice/keyboard instead of Bluetooth. Bluetooth has far more functionality and is built-in to many laptops. I have BT mice, keyboards, GPS receiver, headsets, speakers, auto diagnostic dongle, etc...

Not all computers have Bluetooth functionality depending on how old it is but then again you could buy a dongle/receiver.

Or one could just look at the keyboard and mouse themselves instead of overthinking about either connection technology :p

Both work just fine and both are available.

I feel sorry for what you Americans have to put up with in the media with people like the Kardashian's feeding the absolute bullshit with everything they do. Obama should use them in the Middle East as weapons for the airstrikes.

Not sure how you would use them as weapons. but if you find a way, bring along Kanye West.
He deserves it just as much as the Kardashians. He is also a gay fish (do you get that reference?) :lol:

I don't think there would be much left of her or you for that matter, if she got dropped from a fighter doing mach 1 at 10,000 feet.
Personally I would find that to be cruel and unusual punishment for the people on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom