Random Chit Chat

That would be cool, Gary. But don't expect a high level of fluency and accuracy. I'm a foreigner that learned English the hard way and never really been to any English speaking country before. I tend to screw up and make no sense some times haha.

Skype... now when was the last time I used that, I wonder!

So yesterday my Mother and I went out to eat at a restaurant and while we were waiting for our check I saw a guy across from the table from us pouring lots of sugar onto his pancakes.

Now I've seen my share of weird things, but I never seen anyone pour sugar onto pancakes. :eek:

I like sugar on pancakes too, (though british pancakes are more like crepes instead of the thicker american style pancakes) (though I like both)

pouring sugar onto them doesn't seem odd.

but then I'm a Brit (bad teeth and all)

That's really strange for me, I just never seen someone do it, but If some people like it like that then more power to them.

For me that would be too sweet for me. I love blueberry pancake syrup on my pancakes.

Also I'm suprized I don't have bad teeth too, cause I drink soda like there's no tomorrow. I just can't help it...I love soda, and I know It's bad for me, but It just tastes so good. :)

It's a french word.

I guess phonetically it's craype, (rhymes with cape - like what superman has)

With the size of modern hard drives, that's nothing. Your photoshop software takes a bigger sized bite out a drive.

Back
Top Bottom