Random Chit Chat

it was superman who said that he'd been drinking and driving first!

incidentally, how much drinking is drinking and driving?

are we talking 1 unit (for beer that's half a pint of most average strength UK lagers)?

or are we saying that's a load of rubbish and 1 whole beer is OK, even thought you'll be twice over the drinking and driving limit.

I'm a big guy, can I say that I can have 2 beers?

I drink often, so have built up a tolerance over time, am I ok with three beers?

and if I did drink three beers then how long should I be waiting before driving, the next day?

for this reason of uncertainty I now don't drink or drive with any amount
When started driving I thought that it was probably OK to have a beer and drive, and give or take nothing ever happened, -at least nothing ever happened as a result of drinking.

but now I've decided that I like having a job too much to risk my license over a beer.
getting a taxi home after drinking might cost a few quid one night, and then a taxi back in the morning to collect my car. but to be honest, in the end it works out a lot cheaper than having to get a taxi 20 miles to work every day,
Well for a start the actual law in the UK states that its 80mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood , or in terms of breath seeing as thats the most common way of testing its 35 µg per 100 ml of breath so for one person they could get away with drinking 2 pints and still be way under that limit also as time goes on the alcohol level in the breath decreases quicker than that in the blood so for example if you get breath tested after 10 minutes of your last drink lets say one pint of average strength UK beer you may be over the limit whereas if the time period is an hour you may not be over the limit if a breath test is used
Anyway because the limits are measured as such there is no sure fire way for people to know if they are under the limit or not unless they have police issue testing equipment which i reckon dosent come cheap . Sure they sell those keyring testers for like £5 but woould you really but the stake of your driving license in the hands of one of those
thats why when i pass my test and get a car my policy will be no drink whatspever for at least 12 hours before drinking

Good policy muz. But you might want to re-read that last sentence.

169 jokes left to review.
I'll call it 13 groups of 13 and be done in no time

:S

49 left.... or 7 sets of 7..... ???

Good policy muz. But you might want to re-read that last sentence.

169 jokes left to review.
I'll call it 13 groups of 13 and be done in no time

49 left.... or 7 sets of 7..... ???

Lol no driving for 12 hours for me then :D

Lol no driving for 12 hours for me then :D
Lol, decent plan.

What really are you reviewing about them knox? they cant be dirty jokes or somethin?

I had to check a thousand jokes for spelling errors and whack em in categories. Easy enough work, i'd do a lot worse for money at the moment, got to take the work i can get bearing in mind i can't take on any web design jobs because of all the exams.

Anyway i finished em about an hour ago. Just got to wait for the money.

Funny story...

So yesterday, my friends and I are sitting outside this girls house before going to our senior banquet on a boat on lake Geneva, the girls are upstairs doing make up, while we are chilling. My buddy Ashton, goes, "I broke the 40 yard dash today, man. Got 4.3 seconds." The old record was held by a track star at 4.7. We aren't good at track at our school, but 4.7 was good for us, I think it took him to sectionals possibly state, I can't remember. Now the funny part of this story... Ashton's nickname is Ashtray. His whole family is like addicted to smoking and, he was smoking a cigarette as he told us. idk why he wouldn't join track with times like that...

Back
Top Bottom