Random Chit Chat

In the winter I can put more on to stay warm. In the summer I can not take off enough with out getting laughed at or arrested.

Has any one here had a kidney stone? It came on suddenly and hurt so bad I could barely walk let alone think clearly. I'm taking Motrin for the pain and it seems to be settling down some. But because it's a NSAID I can't take my blood pressure meds as it may jack around my blood pressure. The store was out of Tylenol.
So online data says most pass in 48 hours. What about the trip out? How bad does that hurt?

Hi setishock! I had a stone, but I was very fortunate. I had no pain before or when I passed the stone. Mine was the size of a small pea and very jagged. I suppose the size of the stone will determine the pain, but I'm no doctor.
Good luck friend. I hope it goes well for you!
Gary!

Has any one here had a kidney stone? It came on suddenly and hurt so bad I could barely walk let alone think clearly. I'm taking Motrin for the pain and it seems to be settling down some. But because it's a NSAID I can't take my blood pressure meds as it may jack around my blood pressure. The store was out of Tylenol.
So online data says most pass in 48 hours. What about the trip out? How bad does that hurt?

Has it arrived? :sick:

What? You didn't hear that blood curdling scream as I ripped the toilet out of the floor and punched holes in the wall?

I've got an appointment at the VA hospital for next week. This should be fun. Having blood drawn for another A1C test. I bet it's not a stone but the Metformin I'm on. It routes the excess sugar to your kidneys and the urine flushes it on out. I've read where it can take its toll on some users kidneys.

I guess I'll find out next week. Funny thing though. I'm still going a gallon every few hours. Could be all those Monsters I'm putting away.

What? You didn't hear that blood curdling scream as I ripped the toilet out of the floor and punched holes in the wall?

I've got an appointment at the VA hospital for next week. This should be fun. Having blood drawn for another A1C test. I bet it's not a stone but the Metformin I'm on. It routes the excess sugar to your kidneys and the urine flushes it on out. I've read where it can take its toll on some users kidneys.

I guess I'll find out next week. Funny thing though. I'm still going a gallon every few hours. Could be all those Monsters I'm putting away.
Cynthia's mother can tell you stories about that...
I do not care if you have some sort of aversion to pain killers, let them give you what they want. Morphine, anything...

I am sorry for your pain, and I will be praying for you.
Please consider that the monsters are the problem...

Ohh, I didn't read your post Seti. I just slapped in the video above. Didn't mean to be rude.

I am sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Cynthias mother has stated that having children is a fair comparison. She has 3 children...

Back
Top Bottom