Random Chit Chat

Dude superman, no offense but that sounds like the most boring shit thats ever happened at a party xD

Get like me: Try smoking a blunt, Drink 2 shots of moonshine and 6 beers, then drive home.

Do that in the UK and you'll get jailed for a few years with a long driving ban.

Do that in the UK, kill someone, and you'll likely get 10+ years with a lifetime driving ban.

Do that in the US... and I dread to think. Our justice system is pink and fluffy compared to yours.

You are about as funny and as cool as AIDS.

Doesn't matter if you drove 2 feet or 2 miles, driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal and highly dangerous to you and other individuals.

Indeed. but you have to understand i did have full awarness of what i was doing when i got in my car, you ever have that feeling when your drunk and then all the sudden you hear the word "cop" and instantly your completely sober? Thats kinda how i was feeling.

But it doesnt matter i know and im a complete ass for not calling my brother to pick me up, i should have been arrested. So you dont need to push morals on me, i already know

Indeed. but you have to understand i did have full awarness of what i was doing when i got in my car, you ever have that feeling when your drunk and then all the sudden you hear the word "cop" and instantly your completely sober? Thats kinda how i was feeling.

But it doesnt matter i know and im a complete ass for not calling my brother to pick me up, i should have been arrested. So you dont need to push morals on me, i already know

there is a difference between admitting that your wrong, and acting on it. it sounds to me like you dont really care.

BULL DOODY.

You just think you can drive.

500 down, 500 to go. Bunch of my mates turned this work down because it's apparently above them, but doing rubbish working and earning even a little bit of money is better than doing sweet FA and earning zilch

Installed Crysis on my comp and for the hell of it ran that stupid can my computer run this game on the home page of the crysis site and I failed.

ROFL... Apparently windows (build 7100) does not meet the minimum requirements...:D:D

When I saw the red circle with the slash next to it I was like WTF. Then I just chuckled a lil bit when I saw what it was....:D:D

Back
Top Bottom