Random Chit Chat

I've just turned 20 Saturday just been.

Sounds like a conspiracy :eek:

Sounds like I'm one of the younger ones here ;)

How old are you?

I mentioned a few days ago about the problems we were having trying to find a house to rent. We now have a house and are in the process of packing and getting ready to move.

We had a garage sale this past weekend and sold a bunch of stuff that we don't want to have to move. It's amazing how much crap you can accumulate after living in the same place for 25 years!

I bet you've found things you've been looking for ages and needed at one point but couldn't find it but now turned up.

How many light bulbs does it take to... no wait, we're talking about age here!!!

Or was it about messing with heads? Or was it telekinesis?

:confused:

Fasting #$%^&*!

2rrtgkl.jpg

I am not looking to argue with anyone on this subject, I just wanted to point out that I really like this quote...
As soon as entertainment for female teenagers (I'm looking at you, 'Twilight') features the girl going for the shy, overweight, acne-ridden (but nice guy) vampire, then maybe people who criticize the portrayals of women in movies for male teenagers will have more of a leg to stand on. But no, women get their sparkly 'mysterious' boy toys while men are supposed to yearn for 'realistic' portrayals of women. Or is pointing out that obvious double standard 'sexist'?

That's brilliant Draygoes, I totally agree.

In Wimbledon, women kicked up a real fuss over them being paid less... but the actually play less tennis overall than men... they should either drop the number of games men play, or increase the men's pay... lol

Back
Top Bottom