Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #19281
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,031
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

That's not a dog. THIS is a dog. ( A play on That's not a knife. THIS is a knife. From Crocodile Dundee. )


Allow me to introduce Yukon. A Husky/Wolf hybrid. He's 135 pounds. 8 years old.
Spoiled rotten. Eats anything including pepperoncini and banana peppers. Loves onions. Drinks coffee. If you're not guarding your cup, in his furry mind, it's fair game. I know it's not good for him so we keep it away from him. The times he gets some he lays on the floor, eyes open, for hours. Then boy does he have to go outside.
He's a little moody sometimes. Nothing bad really. I established myself right off the bat as the alpha male so we get along great. Amazing how fast you can get his attention with a rolled up paper. The Sunday paper that is.
And with my no bigger than a popcorn fart assistant swinging the paper the dog is just beside himself. I think he would hurt some one pretty bad if they made a move on her. So it surprises him when she corrects him. Now all she has to do is just reach for the paper and he stops whatever he's doing.
Maybe she should try that with her boyfriend...

He belongs to my boss. Seems he's on the list of bad breeds that hotels are not allowed to have on property. He was in Jacksonville and not being taken care of so he was brought up here. I guess he'll go with me when I rotate out.
__________________

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #19282
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,119
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
That's not a dog. THIS is a dog. ( A play on That's not a knife. THIS is a knife. From Crocodile Dundee. )


Allow me to introduce Yukon. A Husky/Wolf hybrid. He's 135 pounds. 8 years old.
Spoiled rotten. Eats anything including pepperoncini and banana peppers. Loves onions. Drinks coffee. If you're not guarding your cup, in his furry mind, it's fair game. I know it's not good for him so we keep it away from him. The times he gets some he lays on the floor, eyes open, for hours. Then boy does he have to go outside.
He's a little moody sometimes. Nothing bad really. I established myself right off the bat as the alpha male so we get along great. Amazing how fast you can get his attention with a rolled up paper. The Sunday paper that is.
And with my no bigger than a popcorn fart assistant swinging the paper the dog is just beside himself. I think he would hurt some one pretty bad if they made a move on her. So it surprises him when she corrects him. Now all she has to do is just reach for the paper and he stops whatever he's doing.
Maybe she should try that with her boyfriend...

He belongs to my boss. Seems he's on the list of bad breeds that hotels are not allowed to have on property. He was in Jacksonville and not being taken care of so he was brought up here. I guess he'll go with me when I rotate out.
Huh? All I see is a couch!

Oh wait, you mean that huge white guy in the middle of the pic that no one can miss
__________________

__________________
My main rig (click here).
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:47 PM   #19283
Fully Optimized
 
Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 2,040
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Nice doggie.
__________________
I yam what I yam
Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:58 AM   #19284
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

@Setishock: I would love to own a dog like that. That is one beautiful animal.

Ok, so this is just creepy: 'Murderabilia' collector defends hobby, website in spite of criticism by victims' families
__________________
Working on new projects and expanding our horizons. Come by and see what we're up to now. www.multirotorplatforms.com/forum.php
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:43 AM   #19285
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

I wonder why this sale has a set limit? I would totally buy this if I found it when I had more money: End The Violence Eat Bacon Women T Shirt Funny Vegan Rude Satirical Sarcastic | eBay

That seems like somthing Cynthias mother would like.
__________________
Working on new projects and expanding our horizons. Come by and see what we're up to now. www.multirotorplatforms.com/forum.php
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:04 PM   #19286
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,119
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygoes View Post
I wonder why this sale has a set limit? I would totally buy this if I found it when I had more money: End The Violence Eat Bacon Women T Shirt Funny Vegan Rude Satirical Sarcastic | eBay

That seems like somthing Cynthias mother would like.
It says "Does not ship to Saudi Arabia" in the shipping field
__________________
My main rig (click here).
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #19287
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart_Guy View Post
It says "Does not ship to Saudi Arabia" in the shipping field
I feel bad cause I laughed at that.
Heh, I didnt even look at the shipping. So it only says Saudi, or does it include other places that they wont ship to?

In unrelated news...
__________________
Working on new projects and expanding our horizons. Come by and see what we're up to now. www.multirotorplatforms.com/forum.php
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:53 PM   #19288
Fully Optimized
 
Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 2,040
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Will not ship to:

Russian Federation, France, Greece, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen


Did we leave anyone out?
__________________
I yam what I yam
Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #19289
Fully Optimized
 
Draygoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

You left out the Martians. :P


__________________
Working on new projects and expanding our horizons. Come by and see what we're up to now. www.multirotorplatforms.com/forum.php
Draygoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:10 AM   #19290
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,119
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Heh, I guess it checked the IP and figured the location I'm browsing from, so they highlighted Saudi Arabia specifically to see it. It was there in red heh.

First I thought it was because pork is not allowed here at all then I thought what if it said beef or chicken or just meet instead
__________________

__________________
My main rig (click here).
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0