Random Chit Chat

Agreed. I almost cannot understand, but that is because Cynthia and I have been together forever. I will not speak much of it, but we had a short breakup. Not only could I not be above water during that time... I drowned in my own mistakes. Congrats to you, and you are very welcome.

I cannot help you byond the crap that I did between, which I do not recommend. Please get around it with any method that does not harm yourself or anyone else. That is all I ask.

I would offer to talk, but I am guessing that you are not into that. If so, let me know.
Well this isn't the spot to discuss anything lol, but the way she left me made it much easier, the rest, depression all that is nothing new, but hey, everyone's drama to their own lol :whistling:

Last edited:
Well this isn't the spot to discuss anything lol, but the way she left me made it much easier, the rest, depression all that is nothing new, but hey, everyone's drama to their own lol :whistling:
I am very sorry for anything that I might have said that caused offense, or distress.

This is my current camera platform.
attachment.php

What you got?

My Fiance left me :lol:

Congrats to you guys good luck with the marriage :)

Sorry to hear such news NikonGuy, I haven't been on lately so sorry for the late reply. Also Dragoes is right, I would really be hurt if my lady and I broke up.

You don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to...I understand. :)

This is my current camera platform.
attachment.php

What you got?
Damn. I bet she's a riot to fly lol. I just have a little syma quad. It handles light winds really well, great little copter but cannot even touch what you have lol.
Sorry to hear such news NikonGuy, I haven't been on lately so sorry for the late reply. Also Dragoes is right, I would really be hurt if my lady and I broke up.

You don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to...I understand. :)
Thanks, and don't worry about it. I generally don't involve the world in my drama :p I appreciate it though :)

Thanks again, everyone, for the well wishes! :)

Changing topics, I have a question for the professional crowd here. I know this varies greatly based on location, company, and experience, but I'm in a position to ask to me moved to a salaried position at my job based on how many duties I know handle and I'm needing some help negotiating that salary.

I definitely qualify as a Systems Administrator, with all of the things I do for our systems at my job. I start one year ago as an IT Support Technician at an hourly wage.

I'm worried about getting rejected when asking to become salaried, but at some point I need to give myself the credit I deserve and be ready to move to a different company where my skills are appreciated if they don't budge.

Everything varies from what I can see online, but a majority of the entry level Sys Admin positions I could find appear to be between $50-60k/year. I'm not sure if that's factoring in fringe bene's or not.

Any thoughts?

Seeing that you were there a year it's still early to worry about promotions, at least I think that's the way the company will feel about it. You may ask but I think they'll say no.

I've always been overqualified for whatever I end up at. I learn too quickly. I'm at a pace that is outrunning my colleagues who are actually getting paid in salaried sys admin positions. I know it's corporate bureaucracy, but it's not fair that I'm doing more work, am more skilled, and am more efficient than my colleagues who are getting paid more than I.

I see so try it. Let them know about your expertise and that you want to go far in the company. You have to convince them that you are valuable to them.

Back
Top Bottom