Random Chit Chat

Oh school was pretty blah. I'm a senior in high school and was taking PSEO (Post secondary education option) classes which is basically taking college classes from a college in the area for FREE, that's right, FREE credit :D all while banking H.S. credits as well. So I just finished up intro to microeconomics (favorite of them all), intro to microcomputers (what a joke :p ), issues in the environment (i watch planet green on TV too much already, so I knew everything but it was a decent informational class, and lastly I took business law which i absolutely hated cuz the teachers was a douche bag. Haha. But I'm glad to be done now. I've got 4 months to relax and enjoy summer and run my business before I'm off to real college in the fall!

Ahh. :) I'm a junior and just finished CISCO 1 & 2. It feels nice to have college credits.

Wtf how does a phone end up doing that chicken? did you drop it in water?

haha once, i dropped my samsung cell into the creek i was fishing in, into 6ft of water, i freaked, jumped in, and grabbed it and then as i stood up coverd in mud and weeds, i got a call, lmao, and right then a fish got on, and ripped the pole outta my hands :( i gained a 60 doller cell and lost a 70 doller Shimono fishing reel and pole : (

i think one of my hard drives was clicking probably about to die...luckily i got back ups of all my stuff and 2 spare hard drives :)

is their anyway to check the drive? i haven't heard it do it since the 2 times it did it,chkdsk? the hard drive has been formatted to death last night so i know its not that lol

freaking bad whether but i guess its all gone now? it was pooring rain like crazy and their was tornado warnings and stuff

Back
Top Bottom