Random Chit Chat

Well, your hand cannot react when a ball is moving almost faster than you can see. His inital reaction was to start to close his hands, and that reaction got canceled when the ball made contact.

Ok, well no trainer drags an unconscious player off the field by his arm.

Then the 3rd kick. Please. So setup. First, he would never lay down. Second, the dude has a wide open goal and just happens to hit the kid in the face.

Then the F*#! chair on the 4th kick? Really....if you are still believing this is real, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I'm looking to sell for real cheap ;)

The last kick doesn't even need words to describe how ridiculous it is.

The announcers are fake, making fun of british soccer announcers (who often say exactly what they are thinking - way more than USA announcers will). If this was a real game, since it is between 2 well know universities in the USA, they would have put the backup in after the 1st or at least the 2nd time.

Ok, well no trainer drags an unconscious player off the field by his arm.

Then the 3rd kick. Please. So setup. First, he would never lay down. Second, the dude has a wide open goal and just happens to hit the kid in the face.

Then the F*#! chair on the 4th kick? Really....if you are still believing this is real, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I'm looking to sell for real cheap ;)

The last kick doesn't even need words to describe how ridiculous it is.

The announcers are fake, making fun of british soccer announcers (who often say exactly what they are thinking - way more than USA announcers will). If this was a real game, since it is between 2 well know universities in the USA, they would have put the backup in after the 1st or at least the 2nd time.
Ok fair enough. I dont watch soccer (football) enough to know. It really did look real to me. :rolleyes:

I only watch the world cup, but it's just general sporting knowledge. I happen to be in the minority of computer geeks who also like and are good at sports.

How is this even possible?

3938040081.png

Back
Top Bottom