Random Chit Chat

I finally got back on my diabetes and blood pressure meds. Now I sleep long enough to get REM sleep and feel much better through the day.
I'm baby sitting an 8 year old wolf/husky hybrid. He's BIG! Doesn't eat dog food. Just people food. Supposed to get a steak and baked potato every Friday. I agreed to take care of him not let him eat me out of house and home. Bloody dog eats better than I do.

attachment.php

I'm baby sitting an 8 year old wolf/husky hybrid. He's BIG! Doesn't eat dog food. Just people food. Supposed to get a steak and baked potato every Friday. I agreed to take care of him not let him eat me out of house and home. Bloody dog eats better than I do.

Hmm, he looks like a vacuum cleaner :whistling:

Seti just be careful when feeding him people food. Dogs are not meant to eat our kind of food. I know they can have some of our food sometimes, but just be careful cause they might get clogged artiries and/or allergies.

Seti just be careful when feeding him people food. Dogs are not meant to eat our kind of food. I know they can have some of our food sometimes, but just be careful cause they might get clogged artiries and/or allergies.

We stopped at a farm supply a couple of days ago. Since he's half wolf I figured they would have some idea what he would eat. Let me rephrase that. What might entice him to eat dry non people food.
The owner recommended some Victor brand dry food and gave me some sample packs of the different flavors and supplements. One of the samples has glucosamine in it. Since he takes glucosamine supplements already, this would save a few dollars and the hassle of getting him to eat the chewies in the morning.
Surprise, surprise! He likes the samples so far but really likes the lamb/brown rice flavor. And he chowed down on the one that's for older dogs with the glucosamine supplement in it this morning. I think if I can find the different flavors and supplements in 15 or 20 pound bags, I'll mix up the flavors or give him a different one each day so he doesn't get burned out on one.

So no more people food. YEAH!!!

Sounds great man. I'm sure he's gonna love the new food. I think that's awesome that he's 1/2 wolf....that's cool.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Omg I remember dial-up....That was soooooo slow it wasn't funny. I remember downloading some Nintendo 64 games, and it took like forever to download.

nicely done.
I wound't do that myself though. If he is rude enough to park like that, he is rude enough to slam the door on his worthless car into the quite nice car next to him.

Back
Top Bottom