Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #18751
The Candy Man
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 10,846
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart_Guy View Post
More cheese... less macaroni...
Yes!!!
Must have lots and lots of cheese....oh yeah, what were we talking about?
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #18752
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,084
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
Yes!!!
Must have lots and lots of cheese....oh yeah, what were we talking about?
That:

__________________

__________________
My main rig (click here).
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:51 PM   #18753
The Candy Man
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 10,846
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Ah yes of coarse, she must have more cheese!!

Reminds me of this cute video:

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:18 PM   #18754
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Random Chit Chat



Incredible! I'm paying $40/mo for 30 mbps.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #18755
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,084
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
Ah yes of coarse, she must have more cheese!!

Reminds me of this cute video:

Mo mo mo sheesh
__________________
My main rig (click here).
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:04 AM   #18756
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,201
Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post


Incredible! I'm paying $40/mo for 30 mbps.
We pay $200 for 500GB and get 1-3mbps. Cannot wait until the NBN is rolled out to my area and we can get fiber..
__________________
See all my PC spec's here https://bit.ly/1lWAJhz
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:29 AM   #18757
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,602
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
We pay $200 for 500GB and get 1-3mbps. Cannot wait until the NBN is rolled out to my area and we can get fiber..
NBN is available here in NQ and is expensive
__________________
JogaBonito1502: I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #18758
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,201
Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
NBN is available here in NQ and is expensive
Not far from where I live its been connected. A few months back we had people coming around the streets checking things and pits. You may not have heard but down here in Tassie in Hobart there is lines connected but the problem is they have no idea how to run it through multistory premises and places like that..
__________________
See all my PC spec's here https://bit.ly/1lWAJhz
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #18759
MMM
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: !!
Posts: 699
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Not far from where I live its been connected. A few months back we had people coming around the streets checking things and pits. You may not have heard but down here in Tassie in Hobart there is lines connected but the problem is they have no idea how to run it through multistory premises and places like that..
Unless they run new fiber up to your house you are screwed!!!
My daughters friend has the new NBN & believe me it not that much better than what I have on my cable Broadband but what is interesting I can pay a premium fee & get very close to the same speed as the NBN, go figure!
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:37 AM   #18760
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,201
Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Unless they run new fiber up to your house you are screwed!!!
My daughters friend has the new NBN & believe me it not that much better than what I have on my cable Broadband but what is interesting I can pay a premium fee & get very close to the same speed as the NBN, go figure!
Who is your ISP? We are with Telstra and we are on ADSL2+ and supposed to get speeds of 20mbps but never reach it.
__________________

__________________
See all my PC spec's here https://bit.ly/1lWAJhz
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0