Random Chit Chat

NBN is available here in NQ and is expensive

Not far from where I live its been connected. A few months back we had people coming around the streets checking things and pits. You may not have heard but down here in Tassie in Hobart there is lines connected but the problem is they have no idea how to run it through multistory premises and places like that..

Not far from where I live its been connected. A few months back we had people coming around the streets checking things and pits. You may not have heard but down here in Tassie in Hobart there is lines connected but the problem is they have no idea how to run it through multistory premises and places like that..

Unless they run new fiber up to your house you are screwed!!!
My daughters friend has the new NBN & believe me it not that much better than what I have on my cable Broadband but what is interesting I can pay a premium fee & get very close to the same speed as the NBN, go figure!

Unless they run new fiber up to your house you are screwed!!!
My daughters friend has the new NBN & believe me it not that much better than what I have on my cable Broadband but what is interesting I can pay a premium fee & get very close to the same speed as the NBN, go figure!

Who is your ISP? We are with Telstra and we are on ADSL2+ and supposed to get speeds of 20mbps but never reach it.

Back
Top Bottom