Random Chit Chat

Head shine attack... HAAAA!

:confused:

Why do I always look funny in my selfies?

But, nice bathroom, eh? :D

1899934_600664680022299_1441918177_n.jpg

Came back from the beach yesterday. Caught some fish :D

Unfortunately crabbing was not an option. For some reason all crabs were gone with out a trace. They probably knew I was coming and ran off. Cowards :D

Last edited:
Ok, so I have been in Australia now for about 36 hours and I have one very important question to ask... How in the name of god do I get a regular cup of coffee? All I want is some hot water that's seeped through some coffee grounds but all the people I've tried ordering coffee from seem to know is how to make a very tiny cup with nothing but espresso in it.

Ok, so I have been in Australia now for about 36 hours and I have one very important question to ask... How in the name of god do I get a regular cup of coffee? All I want is some hot water that's seeped through some coffee grounds but all the people I've tried ordering coffee from seem to know is how to make a very tiny cup with nothing but espresso in it.

Ask for a flat white, thats a normal coffee

Hmm, so even native English speakers face problems in other native English speaking countries. Hmm!

That does it. I, a non native English speaker, will never go to a native English speaking country!

Not that I actually did before!

Oh, wait, I don't drink coffee! I guess it is fine to go then :)

Back
Top Bottom