Random Chit Chat

Nice new PC for my course, CPU is the 4770 and we will be upgrading to 8GB since we will be running a a few VM's and we are running dual 17 inch monitors which is much better.

z1f1sci.png

Ditched the computer forum. Been circling the drain for a while. The new forum is about multiple rotor flying platforms like quads. I sure this one works out.

Ditched the computer forum. Been circling the drain for a while. The new forum is about multiple rotor flying platforms like quads. I sure this one works out.

Then please stop coming back. We enjoyed your company, but your childish attitude begging for attention is just plain stupid. So just leave if you "ditched" the forum. And grow up a little too.

Nice computer Bk :D

For lifes exceptionally poor attitude towards other members time and time and time again, he's now been banned for a few days.

Sounds like not just 'trimming the fat' but dumping un-profitable parts of their business. They want to focus on "imaging, game, and mobile". Sounds like the right thing to do. Wonder who will be next?

I heard on the radio whilst driving to work that they were dropping the Viao brand.

it seems like a shame, Viaos used to be the laptop to get, they used to have really good specifications, great form factors. were the first to come out with the xblack screens that were anti glare etc and they did it all at a reasonable (not cheapest) price!

Then they got lazy, they stopped innovating, stopped improving, and just went back to charging a shed load for the Sony brand.

I didn't realise that they were dropping the TV business as well.
but it was literally only yesterday whilst sat in a meeting room at work that had a Sony TV in it I was commenting just how poor the quality was and how you'd have really expected better from something made by Sony.

Again the trouble with being Sony is that you want to charge for the name, which is fine. until you stop being clever and innovative, and then your name is just known for producing mediocre stuff, and nobody wants to pay a premium for that!

Back
Top Bottom