Random Chit Chat

Go get some of that "Simply Orange" orange juice, and if you can tolerate it, the higher pulp content the better.

Vitamin C is a natural boost to the immune system, and natural Vitamin C is as best as you can get. Be weary of any orange juice that's "from concentrate" as the process degrades the vitamin C.

Anytime I feel I'm getting sick, or a family member is getting sick, I down about two of those half gallon jugs.

Ok good to know. I had a lot of orange juice the last days, but now that I look at it it was from concentrate :facepalm: . We have a vitamin C powder, that you mix with water and that also helps alot. Because it's the 100% all natural stuff you buy at organic health food stores. We also have a bunch of essential oils that we use. All very helpful. Thanks for the advice iPwn, i'll be sure to make sure which juice I buy next time. :flowers:

Man do all new laptops come with terrible keyboards. I just got a new laptop with an island style keyboard I think it's called. I don't really like this style but I'm getting used to it. However sometimes when I'm typing it will type 2 of a letter and it happens with any letter on the keyboard. I wish keyboards stayed the same as they were back in 2008. My old laptop had a very pleasant keyboard to use but was slow as heck.

My new laptop is HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n067ca. I like it other than the keyboard thing.

Man do all new laptops come with terrible keyboards. I just got a new laptop with an island style keyboard I think it's called. I don't really like this style but I'm getting used to it. However sometimes when I'm typing it will type 2 of a letter and it happens with any letter on the keyboard. I wish keyboards stayed the same as they were back in 2008. My old laptop had a very pleasant keyboard to use but was slow as heck.

My new laptop is HP Pavilion TouchSmart 15-n067ca. I like it other than the keyboard thing.

And some come with horrible touchpads, My sister got a new Asus and the touchpad is awful.

And some come with horrible touchpads, My sister got a new Asus and the touchpad is awful.

Yes the trackpads are all awful. Mine feels like sand paper. I don't know why HP decided to do that. The other thing I don't like is how certain gestures do things in windows 8. I can't tell you how many times I was working on a document or browsing a website when the charms bar would randomly fly out and send me into the start screen. It is very annoying in that sense

Back
Top Bottom