Random Chit Chat

Can't say I agree. I'd much rather a well behaved adult dog that I can actually do things with. Puppies are too hyperactive and easily excited.

Far off. We've been breeding for 20 years and can say from pure experience that is not true if you teach them not to. It's really easy, and if you have a hyperactive puppy, it's you're own fault. I takes 1-2 days of training and that problem is gone. A lot of times, they aren't hyperactive just like that either. 90% of people teach the puppies to be like that without realizing it. Puppies alone are (for the most part) not hyperactive. ( sometimes you have the occasion where they are, but for the most part they aren't. )

Far off. We've been breeding for 20 years and can say from pure experience that is not true if you teach them not to. It's really easy, and if you have a hyperactive puppy, it's you're own fault. I takes 1-2 days of training and that problem is gone. A lot of times, they aren't hyperactive just like that either. 90% of people teach the puppies to be like that without realizing it. Puppies alone are (for the most part) not hyperactive. ( sometimes you have the occasion where they are, but for the most part they aren't. )

1-2 days? How about saying what to do instead of being condescending? By hyperactive, I mean getting excited and wanting to run around and chase things when we go new places. I can usually get him to behave now, but every once in a while, it still comes up. Even the professional dog trainer we've been seeing says that we probably won't fully get over it until he's an adult.

Last edited:
Crazy Cat People, Your House Is Not Complete

cat-heaven-013.jpg

cat-heaven-001.jpg

People like that must have a lot of spare time on their hands..

So I had to ring Microsoft as my grandparents copy of Office 2007 Pro wouldn't activate and because it was way out of the 90 day free support period the guy was going to try and make me subscribe to get it fixed.

So I had to ring Microsoft as my grandparents copy of Office 2007 Pro wouldn't activate and because it was way out of the 90 day free support period the guy was going to try and make me subscribe to get it fixed.

Typical. I've had so many problems with activating microsoft stuff, and their support is always completely useless. It's gotten to the point where I just install a crack. I already paid for it anyway, so whatever.

About the puppies. From my own personal experience. Puppies have a lot of energy, BUT they use it rather fast.
My parents dog Silke was a dog that like running around, but after a short while you will see her under the sofa relaxing.

She was sooo cute :eek:

About the puppies. From my own personal experience. Puppies have a lot of energy, BUT they use it rather fast.
My parents dog Silke was a dog that like running around, but after a short while you will see her under the sofa relaxing.

She was sooo cute :eek:

Yup. Mine's the same way. He'll go run around full sprint for like 30 minutes, then pass out on the sofa. It's cute, but I don't trust him to do anything off-leash until we can get it more under control. Eventually, I'd like to be able to go mountain biking or boating with my dog, but that isn't really possible yet.

At least we can bike around the neighborhood if I keep him tethered. We have to go slow though, since running on concrete is really bad for puppies' joints.

Back
Top Bottom