Random Chit Chat

Well, I finally got sick of this non-removable battery idiocy on my phone. I removed the metal shield holding the battery plug down, then filed down the clasps for the back piece so it can be yanked off by hand. Looks exactly the same as before, but I can change the battery in about 30 seconds now, rather than needing five minutes, two screwdrivers, and a spudger.

Well it isn't that bad of a cut, but it's definitely not a joke ether.
It's not the longest but it's one of the deeper cuts i have gotten.

Well it isn't that bad of a cut, but it's definitely not a joke ether.
It's not the longest but it's one of the deeper cuts i have gotten.

Unless you stabbed yourself, that probably isn't that deep. Looks to me like you got to the layer of subcutaneous fat, but no farther. If you clear the blood, you'll probably see a white layer underneath.

Just some hydrogen peroxide , some neosporin and a bandade will fix that right up.

Yeah, no. Peroxide is generally not a good astispetic for cuts because it also destroys healthy tissue,which leads to increased scarring and healing time. Alcohol would be a better choice. Neosporin isn't particularly good for deeper wounds either. If you get a scrape or burn or something, it's okay, but I wouldn't use it for anything that goes beneath the skin. My advice about closing it up still stands. Otherwise you'll end up with a raised, reddish lump that would probably take about a year (or longer depending on how you heal) before becoming white scar tissue. If you pull it shut with butterfly closures or even tape/whatever, this will be a lot faster, and the scarring will be much less noticeable.

I unfortunately have a lot of experience with cuts about this deep, so I'm speaking mostly from experience.

Unless you stabbed yourself, that probably isn't that deep. Looks to me like you got to the layer of subcutaneous fat, but no farther. If you clear the blood, you'll probably see a white layer underneath.

Yeah, no. Peroxide is generally not a good astispetic for cuts because it also destroys healthy tissue,which leads to increased scarring and healing time. Alcohol would be a better choice. Neosporin isn't particularly good for deeper wounds either. If you get a scrape or burn or something, it's okay, but I wouldn't use it for anything that goes beneath the skin. My advice about closing it up still stands. Otherwise you'll end up with a raised, reddish lump that would probably take about a year (or longer depending on how you heal) before becoming white scar tissue. If you pull it shut with butterfly closures or even tape/whatever, this will be a lot faster, and the scarring will be much less noticeable.

I unfortunately have a lot of experience with cuts about this deep, so I'm speaking mostly from experience.

What about carbooxide fenen formike then rapping it with obliviogenic grey bandage?

Umm, what's up doc. :D

Sorry, couldn't hold back :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom