Random Chit Chat

This is an incredible post-production video...well pretty incredible video period. It's fun to stop it every few seconds and see who you land on.

The Paper Kites - Young (Official Music Video) - YouTube

http://news.yahoo.com/paper-kites-young-faces-video-193646073.html
Oh Yeah Wow, the Brunswick production house behind "Young," wrote on Facebook that it used "data-wrangled" digital folders — one for each mouth shape — to link the stop-motion animation. "If we needed an 'e,' then it was straight to the 'e' folder to find the appropriate shape, big/small/happy/sad/partially open, etc.," the producers explained.

Last edited:
I feel guilty for quoting the clip from Foothead's post.

Could one of the authorized persons please remove it?

I repeat in the British English way:
Would one of the authorized persons kindly remove it?

:D

Seems the group that certifies the data is dragging their feet.
I like the interview where the gal asks him what he is going to do to top that. He says that's it for me.
I would have looked her in the eyes and said, " retire, alive ".

i'm i the only one who is sick of people using terms like "think with your heart" and "she will always be a part of my heart"?
I have a cousin who use terms like that. He is that kind of guy that takes the "what's on your mind" text in the status update box on facebook too serious. He is a real "like hunter" that seeks attention.
I don't like my cousin very much.
Sorry for the ranting. I am just getting tired of being reminded that my cousin is a fag every day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom